Chapter 194 - 195

Chapter 194

As soon as he finished speaking, there were many rapid footsteps coming from the depths of the surrounding alleys from far to near.

Now everyone heard it, and the corpse puppets really came around.

Seeing rotten heads popping up in the alleys on both sides, everyone had no choice but to grit their teeth and run forward first.

The sounds of chaotic footsteps echoed through the east of the city, and the guards were running in front, followed by roars, roars and stiff steps.

The corpse puppets were getting closer and closer, and the wolf ears on Lang Yi's head had never been withdrawn since he heard the sound of the corpse puppets surrounding them.

He had been carefully paying attention to the movements of the zombie puppets around him, and led the escort team to avoid the zombie puppets' encirclement.

But there were too many zombies surrounding them. No matter where they ran, they would always encounter a group of them in front of them.

This thing couldn't be beaten to death. Lang Ze was walking at the front and could only use his spiritual power to knock the zombies away one by one.

Light spots emitted by spiritual power are constantly flashing between the streets and alleys. Although using spiritual power is a good way to open a path, because of the big commotion caused by spiritual power, almost all the zombies in the east of the city have gathered here. side.

More and more corpse puppets are blocking the way, and the spiritual power of the guards is about to be unable to support it under the heavy consumption.

"Boss, this can't work!" Lang Yi shouted loudly.

At this moment, they were blocked in a small alley by zombies.

The alley was crowded with corpses outside, densely packed together. The rotting, maggot-infested heads emitted bursts of stench. Their mouths grew ferociously, and their exposed teeth made a clicking sound as they kept opening and closing.

Their location was at the end of the alley, with nothing but high walls.

The wall in front of him was much higher than ordinary courtyard walls. Lang Ze estimated the height and couldn't help but secretly feel lucky that they were monsters, otherwise if mortals were besieged here, they would have been doomed long ago.

"Lang Yi, are there any corpses behind the wall?" Lang Ze asked Lang Yi, who was listening carefully.

The little white wolf's ears kept moving left and right, and Lang Yi closed his eyes, distinguishing the sounds behind the wall in the messy environment.

"No." He said with a sure tone, "Behind the wall is empty, there is no one."

The corpse puppets continued to squeeze into the alley. When Lang Ze heard this, he waved a sword wind from the sword in his hand, blocking the front rows of corpse puppets. Cut it into two pieces, then cut off the legs of the corpse puppets behind, and drove them back, allowing the guards on the side who were helping to resist the corpse puppets to quickly climb over the wall now.

The wolf cubs all listened to Lang Ze's words, immediately put away their weapons, and climbed up the wall using their hands and feet.

They climbed over the wall very quickly, and soon they all reached the other side of the wall.

When all the guards arrived on the other side of the wall, the corpse puppets stepped on the severed corpses on the ground and poured towards Lang Ze in a steady stream.