Chapter 238 - 239

Chapter 238

In fact, this was not the first day that Shen Zening suspected that there was a problem with the system.

He couldn't remember much about the accident that led to the car accident. Maybe there was no conspiracy in the car accident, or maybe it was just his own carelessness.

He had nothing to complain about coming to the world of cultivation.

If he hadn't been pulled into the world of cultivation by the system, he wouldn't have met his little fox, let alone have a little dragon cub with the little fox.

But... after he was brought to the world of cultivation by the system, wasn't the system's attitude too strange?

Except when they first met, it looked like coercion and inducement, forcing him to run the shabby little teahouse into a resort hotel, and he kept urging him to upgrade in the future.

But in fact, the system's urgings were neither painful nor itchy, and instead gave him the feeling that... they were very indulgent in everything big and small.

No matter what needs he had or what requests he made to the system, the system basically satisfied him within its capabilities, and even added many things thoughtfully on top of his needs.

Even though it was Shen Zening's first time traveling through time and encountering an artificial intelligence such as "The System" for the first time, he had read the novel and could easily see that his relationship with the system was not ordinary at all. Host and system.

In addition to the system trying its best to meet his needs, even the game system, which is the main system mentioned by the system, has basically never rejected his or the system's application.

This in the end is why?

As soon as he came to the world of cultivation, the system informed him that his body had been transformed into a dragon bone.

The dragon race can almost be said to be the race that crushes all species in the world of cultivation. As long as he activates his bloodline, he can go sideways in the world of cultivation.

Isn't he just an ordinary person who came from other dimensions? Is there anything that deserves to be treated differently by the system and the main system?

Unless...there's something wrong with his original identity.

Shen Zening recalled what happened in the past twenty years. His memory was so clear that it was terrifying. It didn't seem like he had faked it. There was no sense of illusion at all. It was all done by him bit by bit, over the course of twenty years, in person. Experience.

So, what's wrong?

The system was shocked when it heard Shen Zening's questions one after another. The electronic beanbag's eyes were so frightened that they closed tightly. The small metal wings flapped even more fiercely. After struggling for a long time, they could only hold back one sentence: " Mr. Shen, Mr. Shen, I, I, I, I..."

"What are you, you?" Shen Zening said expressionlessly, "Hurry up and tell me."

"Either you tell me now, and I'll give you a big red envelope of points. Avoid the game system and smuggle your account, or I will report you to the game system for taking bribes and getting a lot of unknown points from the host."