Chapter 201 - 202

……information?

Shen Zening and Bai Yang were stunned at the same time.

They really...didn't hear about it.

Not only them, but even the guests in the hotel had never heard of it, otherwise they would have started talking about it in the hotel.

"Fellow Taoist, where did you just say that the corpse tide has arrived? The border of Dongzhou? When did this corpse tide start to appear?"

Shen Zening asked anxiously.

If the corpse puppets are scattered everywhere, even if the overall number is large, but they are not clustered together, it will be easier for others to kill, especially mortals.

But if thousands of zombies gather in one place and pour into various cities like a tide, not to mention the mortals in the city, even ordinary monks cannot withstand this.

And this situation is quite tricky when it appears in zombie movies or zombie-themed novels.

Zombies are easier to say, after all, they can die with a headshot, but corpse puppets are different. Headshots have no effect on corpse puppets.

The little Taoist priest looked at the two people with anxious and solemn expressions in a daze, and gradually realized that something was wrong.

Those walking corpses were overrun in Southern Continent, and suddenly one day, as if commanded by someone, they gathered together and headed towards other continents.

After this matter was discovered by the cities on the borders of the three continents except Beizhou that bordered Nanzhou, they quickly notified all the major sects, informed them of the matter, and asked them to come over and help eliminate the walking corpses.

Although those sects, especially the Xuanmen Hundreds headed by Feng Qi, had long known that the demons were secretly infecting people with unusual demonic energy, but when they saw these endless walking corpses, they realized that something was wrong, so they He immediately used paper cranes to send messages to other cities in the four continents.

Why is it that now that the zombie puppets have completely occupied Nanzhou and have gathered into a team, turning into a zombie tide and heading north, why does it still look like they haven't received any news from Dongzhou?

Their news...hasn't it spread...

A few days ago, the little Taoist priest once made a divination out of boredom, predicting the good and bad luck in the world of cultivation.

Because he always heard rumors about the appearance of demons in the world of cultivation, his fellow disciples also heard about them, and often whispered in his ears. There were also rumors in the sect that the demons were going to bring trouble to the world of cultivation again, and they also said that they were in the world of cultivation. Arresting people everywhere for experiments.

So when he received the sect mission, he simply chose a mission that required a trip to Beizhou, and the location of the mission happened to be near Zhufeng Road.

After completing the sect's mission, he went to take a look at the barrier of the demon realm.

The barrier was intact, with no signs of fragmentation at all. When he chatted with other sect disciples guarding the barrier, those disciples also said that they did not notice anything strange.