Chapter 160 - 161

Chapter 160

Everyone looked at each other, half embarrassed and half curious.

Seeing that everyone was silent, Tiao Tiao was about to ask a few more questions, but suddenly his body lightened up, and Bai Yang took the whole little dragon cub from Zhu Mingshu's arms.

The little dragon cub hugged his father's neck in confusion, "Dad, is my brother my other uncle..."

Before he could finish the sentence, his father covered his mouth.

"Good boy, it's windy outside, why don't you go to the lobby to warm yourself up first, and ask the lady at the front desk to pour you a glass of milk." Bai Yang said, and took the boy into the door.

Tiao Tiao raised his head.

The weather today was sunny, cloudless, windless and rainless, and not even the leaves on the treetops moved.

...Where did the strong wind come from?

Daddy lied to me again.

Liao Liu bit the straw and took a deep sip of the taro paste in the milk.

When Rong Qing and Bai Ying shared a body before, when Tiao Tiao saw Rong Qing, he looked pale and lifeless. He could only talk to Bai Ying, and because of his various actions or frowning I agree, or I can't help but curl my lips, so I look a little popular.

It's completely different from the fresh look now, after regaining possession of the body.

No wonder Tiao Tiao didn't recognize the person at first glance, but felt vaguely familiar.

"Yangyang." Seeing that his wife had settled the child, Shen Zening hurried forward to discuss it with him, "Now this..."

In this situation, everyone was waiting for Bai Ying to speak.

Bai Yang raised his index finger to his lips, signaling Shen Zening to shut up and leave it alone. They could just watch from the sidelines.

Such an older brother has been missing for three days. Apart from dealing with the affairs of the demon clan, all the other time is left to Rong Qing.

Either on the way to help Rong Qing find the elixir, or in the secret realm helping him find spiritual materials to rebuild his body.

He is not a fool. After all, he has been here before. How could he not know that there is something wrong between Bai Ying and Rong Qing.

I just don’t know... how far these two people have gone.

Bai Ying and Rong Qing were still standing on the flying boat, neither getting off nor getting off. In the end, Bai Ying moved first.

He stopped the flying boat completely close to the ground, and then jumped off it. His thin red clothes were flying in the air, and the surrounding snow scenery was particularly vivid.

After coming down, he used his spiritual power to completely push aside the unswept snow on the ground, and then said to Rong Qing, "Rong Rong, come down."

At this moment, Bai Ying's parents were still there, and he didn't shy away from it. , so diligently busy.

Sure enough, he was still young...

Seeing this, Rong Qing sighed softly and walked down slowly. Facing the restrained gazes of Zhu Mingshu and Bai Wan, which occasionally fell on them, Rong Qing just lowered his eyebrows.

His body had just been prepared not long ago, and he was still in the adapting stage. His complexion was much better than when he could only appear in the soul state, but even after being healthy for a while, he still looked a little weak.