Chapter 213 - 214

Chapter 213

At noon, the hotel had not yet been completely settled, there was a shortage of manpower, and the lunch preparation was quite simple.

City Lord Wen's food was delivered, but there were not many fresh vegetables and meats. However, there was still a lot of bacon made during the New Year in the hotel's food warehouse.

The ingredients ordered by the plane merchant did not arrive so quickly. After thinking about it, Shen Zening simply bought a box of corn kernels, carrot kernels, peas and other mixed vegetables for fried rice from the system mall, and also added some eggs. , I plan to make fried rice for everyone using the bacon.

The mixed vegetables are all packed in large bags according to the proportions. They have been washed before packaging. When the time comes, they can be opened and rinsed directly with water. There is no need for additional processing, which saves a lot of trouble.

The simple lunch was cooked quickly. With the help of Shen Zening and Bai Yang, all the stoves in the kitchen started to move. Soon the pots of fried rice were fried and ready to be taken out.

"Don't pack it. There aren't that many lunch boxes. Just bring it out with the pot. They will definitely bring their own bowls. If there are no bowls, we can provide them separately."

Shen Zening said to the chefs, taking the lead and Huang Xiaoqi walked out with a large pot of fried rice.

The fried rice provided to everyone in the hotel was not completely cooked, but Shen Zening took out the first batch.

From the kitchen, you can walk directly to the restaurant lobby, and Shen Zening simply arranged the distribution point for three meals a day. creek. Benedict. Ga. When we arrived on the first floor of the restaurant, we placed a row of long tables against the wall and cleared a small area around them.

The remaining seats in the restaurant are used as a canteen, and people can sit wherever they want.

In addition to the free three meals a day, better meals that require spending spiritual stones or labor points are in the Western restaurant next door.

Spirit stones and labor points can not only be exchanged for other meals, but you can also buy additional desserts, fruits, etc., and of course you can also buy some snacks such as chocolates, candies, spicy bars, and potato chips.

However, due to material issues, the quantity is limited, and Shen Zening has to save money recently, so he can only sell the homemade ones in the hotel.

After Shen Zening and Huang Xiaoqi moved the first pot of fried rice out together, the people waiting outside were reminded by the hotel employees to form a long queue.

Not long after he brought out the pot, the second pot and the third pot of fried rice soon followed.

Bai Yang was also busy. He and Shen Eryi moved a few water fountains from various places in the hotel and placed them next to the table where they were cooking.

The couple watched in the lobby of the restaurant for a while, and saw that there were no big problems with the queue for the first meal, and there were no conflicts among the people waiting in line, so they left the lobby and went back to the kitchen, where they ate like everyone else. A big bowl of fried rice.

The two of them had just finished lunch in a hurry and were about to go back to see if Tiao Tiao had woken up when they suddenly received an order from the system.

"So much talk? Okay, Tong'er, let's place the order quickly." Shen Zening flipped through the order and said to the system.

These orders are related to fresh vegetables, fruits and meat products.