Chapter 47 - 48

Chapter 47

"Ding dong - Congratulations to Mr. Shen for completing the side task! Please claim the reward."

The reward for the side task of recruiting employees is less than the previous two side tasks of selling ice drinks and barbecue, which is 1000 experience points and 550 points.

Shen Zening looked at the progress bar of the teahouse upgrade.

The current progress is from level 8 to level 9, which is 3910/4000. You can upgrade just by doing any tasks.

He opened the task list and found that several daily tasks had been completed throughout the morning.

After receiving the rewards from several daily tasks, I was immediately promoted to level nine. In addition to the side task of recruiting employees just completed, the current progress bar is 1430/4500.

There is one more person in the teahouse, and corresponding facilities must be built.

The electricity in Shen Yi and Shen Er's dormitory is turned on, but a separate bathroom has not yet been built. There is only a screen in the room to put the bathtub, basin and other items. The washing conditions are similar to those in ordinary ancient times.

Shen Zening had wanted to renovate their bathroom for a long time, but he looked at the construction system and said that the subsequent renovation of modern infrastructure would not be allowed until level ten.

There is a difference of about 3,000 experience points. If we look at the current progress of daily tasks, it should take about eight or nine days.

However, the daily tasks are different every day, and the experience points given vary. The average value fluctuates between one hundred and two hundred. If you are lucky, you can reach level ten in a week.

...Forget it, you can’t just rely on daily tasks. Let’s find time to walk around in Shuowang City and see if you can trigger new branch lines or map check-in tasks.

Shen Zening went around the lobby. Since adding new summer desserts such as ice cream and jelly puffs, business has been getting better and better. After he took Bai Yang out with the chicken in the morning, Shen Yi and Shen Er opened the door. There has been no break since the business opened.

This won't work, even a puppet needs time to breathe.

He couldn't help with the cooking. The skill [Dragon's Blessing] would be automatically triggered as soon as it was handled, so he could only help with the dishes first.

So the monks who were dining in the lobby were surprised to find that Boss Shen actually came out to serve the dishes today. They were all a little flattered. Shen Zening could only serve the dishes with a business smile and hurried back to the back. kitchen.

...When can Xue Yun start working! Can you do it this afternoon?

After adding the spiritual grass option, fewer people ordered ordinary dishes, and most of them came for the spiritual dishes and desserts.

The first-grade spiritual grass has a short maturity period, and it has grown into a batch over the past few days, and as much as there is is used. If the spiritual field is not expanded, the daily share of dishes with spiritual grass cannot continue to increase.

Shen Zening glanced at the planting interface. There were level restrictions to expand the spiritual field. You had to wait until level ten. You could only wait a few more days.

The lobby cannot be left unattended. After Shen Zening returned from delivering the dishes, Shen Yi, who had just cooked a dish, returned to the lobby.

Since everyone was already in the kitchen, Shen Zening thought he might as well make today's orders.