Chapter 176 - 177

Chapter 176

The letter indeed mentioned the plague.

Jiang Ran only wrote a few sentences in the letter, not much ink. Rather than telling Wu Shuang about the plague, it was more like casually talking about what happened recently after the daily care and greetings. matter.

The plague spread in Yaoying City for unknown reasons. It infected many people in a short period of time. The specific symptoms were sudden high fever that persisted for a long time.

The city can still be controlled now, but Jiang Ran still asked Wu Shuang to stay in the hotel for a while and not to come back for the time being.

"Boss Shen, there have been plagues before leaving the country, but none of them broke out directly in the capital." Wu Shuang couldn't calm down and walked around in front of the small building. The big oily black tail behind him also controlled He couldn't help but swayed from side to side impatiently and swept up the floor, "Master Imperial Master... nothing will happen to him..." "

No, Jiang Ran is the Imperial Master." Shen Zening asked him to come in first. , made him a cup of milk tea and asked him to drink some to calm down, "He and the little emperor from Li Guo should be the safest people there." The

Imperial Master once said that Boss Shen and His Highness are not only good people, but also He was very powerful and helped him a lot in Yaoying City, so as soon as Wu Shuang received the paper crane and saw the plague written on it, he was very anxious and panicked, so he hurried to find them.

He didn't notice the time when he was in a hurry. Now he took a few sips of milk tea to calm down and realized that it was already late at night.

Wu Shuang almost choked when she saw the time, and quickly stood up and apologized: "Boss Shen, I'm sorry, I came here as soon as my head got hot, did it disturb your rest?" "It's okay, we have

n't slept yet anyway." Shen Zening asked him to sit back and continued to ask him, "The plague started at the end of last year... Did you only contact Jiang Ran after arriving at the hotel? Didn't he mention the plague at that time?" Wu Shuang shook his head, " Yaoying

City and Shuowang City are too far apart. I tried passing paper cranes to my friends in the Imperial Preceptor's Mansion, but the paper cranes seemed to have been lost and lost by Luffy. Only the Imperial Preceptor received my message. Paper crane."

"Zhihe won't get lost, Wu Shuang, did you get the wrong recipient?"

Such things often happen to little demons with low cultivation levels. Shen Zening once heard a guest mention it, It is not a rare phenomenon. Many monks have received paper cranes sent by the wrong monsters.

"No, I checked it several times before letting Zhihe leave!" Wu Shuang retorted hastily.

He just doesn't have a high level of cultivation, nor does he have a low IQ. How could he pass the paper cranes to every friend to the wrong person?

"Then..." Shen Zening didn't know what was going on. Could it be that Wu Shuang and the little animals in the Imperial Preceptor's Mansion were too low in cultivation, so they sometimes failed to receive paper cranes when they passed them to each other? possible?

Wu Shuang thought about the paper crane, jumped up again, and said thoughtfully, "No wonder I always have to wait for a long time before receiving a reply when I send a message to the Imperial Master. It turns out that this is what happened. Something!"

If there was a plague in Yaoying City, it would make sense.

After such a big event happened, the Imperial Master must be very busy. It is normal for him to be slow to reply to Zhihe.