Chapter 173 - 174

Chapter 173

Shen Yun had never seen such a scene before. The beast was so fast that he had no time to avoid it.

In the critical situation, Xiao Li yelled and rushed over to pick up Shen Yun, but the monster had already rushed in front of the two of them. Xiao Li was protecting Shen Yun and was unable to dodge. His back was severely scratched by the monster's claws, and his skin was instantly torn apart. , blood flowed.

Xiao Li couldn't help but let out a cry of pain, gritted his teeth, cold sweat broke out from his forehead, and his hands hugging Shen Yun tightened.

The little dragon cub was frightened and froze. He was held by Xiao Li obediently, not daring to breathe. When he moved his hand, he touched a lot of blood, and the bright red color suddenly covered his palm.

Every move of the monster was extremely ferocious, as if it was suffering from mania. After seeing blood on Xiao Li's body, it became even more excited. Hot air was spraying from its nose, and its sharp fangs were stained with unknown evil spirits. The bits of flesh chewed off the ghost's body.

The bloody mouth opened wide, and the fishy smell rushed straight to the tip of his nose. Shen Yun was startled and took a big gulp. He was coughing repeatedly due to the indescribable rancid smell. The movement that came out attracted the attention of the monster again.

Xiao Li secretly thought that it was not good. He put one hand under the creaking nest and lifted the little dragon cub up. The body was protected, but the short and fat dragon tail was still outside. At this time, he was still choking on the bad breath of the monster. The little tail swung uncontrollably.

Seeing this, the monster gasped and aimed at Shen Yun's dragon tail. Its sharp claws struck. Xiao Li had time to let Shen Yun retract his tail, and pulled out the sword from his waist to try to ward off the monster's claws.

The sword and the monster's sharp claws collided together, making a tooth-breaking sizzling sound.

The monster's claw was scratched by the tip of the sword, and he retracted it painfully. Xiao Li's right wrist was also just brushed by the monster's claw. Old wounds were piled on top of new ones. His right hand lost strength, and he almost lost his sword. I can't hold it anymore.

After Xiao Li shouted loudly, Shen Zening and Bai Yang quickly got up and rushed over. What they saw at first glance was that the monster's claws were injured. Xiao Li was angered and attacked them more and more crazily.

Shen Zening activated the spiritual power in his body, and teleported to the monster in the next second. Golden light spots overflowed from his palms, and in an instant they gathered together to form a long knife, which directly slashed towards the monster's head. head.

The monster felt the terrifying pressure coming from Shen Zening's body, and was forced to calm down for a moment, then turned around and ran away, but before it had time, Shen Zening's long knife had already cut deeply into half of its body, and it was in pain. The roar was only halfway out before it got stuck in his throat and stopped abruptly.

Shen Zening held the handle of the knife and swung it down. The monster's bones and flesh shattered, and its flesh and blood flew everywhere. It was chopped into two halves, fell to the ground, and then the knife was inserted into its head.

The monster that tried to attack Shen Yun and Xiao Li was cut in half by Shen Zening in just a few seconds, completely dead.

Shen Zening wiped the blood on his face and shook his hand in disgust. The long knife turned into golden light and disappeared into his body. He turned around and walked towards his wife and son, not forgetting to use a small hand as he walked. The spell removed the blood splattered on his body.