Chapter 155

Compared with the buildings in the world of cultivation, the appearance of the hot spring pavilion is almost the same except for some ingenuity in the details. However, when placed next to the ski resort, it has a retro feel.

Shen Zening specially placed the address of the hot spring resort below the ski resort. After skiing in the ice and snow, he would go to the hot and healthy hot springs to soak comfortably for a while. If necessary, he could also make an appointment with a masseur. Get a massage to soothe your muscles and relax.

Massage was a service that Shen Zening almost forgot about when he first started building the hot spring resort. It was only after Ji Tingqiu accidentally mentioned massage that he remembered it.

"Xiao Qiu will still enjoy it." Shen Zening sighed at that time.

Even if he trains in the virtual training ground for a whole day, he will feel a little tired at that time and just rest. Relying on the powerful recovery ability of the Dragon Clan, there was no muscle soreness.

If Bai Yang needs a massage on weekdays, it's usually because he went too far on the bed and caused a lot of trouble, so he feels uncomfortable and needs a massage.

When this happens, Shen Zening will naturally take the initiative and massage the little fox for a while until he feels comfortable.

Therefore, the husband and wife would only think of massage in special circumstances, and they would not use it on ordinary days. When they were building a leisure place like a hot spring pavilion, they simply forgot about it and only thought about the different functions of the hot spring and what could be arranged inside. Leisure projects.

But it was nice to be reminded of it during construction, and I still had time to add it.

When he was wholesalers of sightseeing shuttle buses, Shen Zening didn't forget to keep one for himself to use in the hotel. However, after he drove the little fox in the hotel a few times, he realized that he still had to travel with other tourists. Shuttle buses are distinguished.

Otherwise, every car looks the same, so what if someone accidentally drives the wrong one.

Shen Zening thought about it and asked the system to customize a sticker that looked like Bai Yang's original shape and put it on the car body.

Every time Bai Yang sees this sticker, he feels a little embarrassed.

The little fox on the car is really too cute. The painting method of the sticker is also different from the ink style in the paintings in the world of cultivation. Moreover, the painting is exactly the way he looked when he lost his memory, but he is twice as cute. version of.

After seeing this sticker, other people in the hotel would always look at Bai Yang vaguely, and from time to time they would say things like, "Boss Shen and the Taoist couple have such a good relationship" and so on.

Other sightseeing shuttle buses for customers are white, and the one Shen Zening keeps for himself is also white. In order to make it more conspicuous among ordinary buses, he even added three-dimensional decorations with fox ears. Attached to the roof of the car.

Naturally, I didn’t forget to add a big fluffy tail to the rear of the car.

"Shen Zening, are you... too..."

Bai Yang didn't know how to continue what he said next.

There are...there are so many people from the demon clan in the hotel, don't you want his image? This is...too cute...

"What is too cute?" Shen Zening asked knowingly, and even took out a Polaroid to give this car I took several photos of the cute version of the sightseeing shuttle bus.