Chapter 39 - 40

Chapter 39

"So can we continue to sleep together?  "Seeing that Shen Zening didn't reply, Bai Yang continued to ask in his ear softly.

The warm breath in his ears turned a little red. Shen Zening paused and said, "...Okay, but not in the way of a couple."

"But didn’t you say that no one except husband and wife can sleep together?"

Shen Zening turned his face to avoid the fluffy fox ears rubbing against each other, and said: "...In addition to couples, there are some other special circumstances, which are also okay."

Bai Yang asked: "For example Us?"

Shen Zening had to answer: "For example, us."

After Shen Zening finished speaking, he finally calmed down and was about to put Bai Yang down and talk to him about the concept of husband and wife, when the little fox said "Oh" he said and jumped down.

"...Wait a minute." Shen Zening suddenly reacted and pulled him, "Actually, you understand the concept of husband and wife."

After Shen Zening calmed down, he remembered Bai Yang's reaction when he saw the uncoded Danmei R18 comic and the shopkeeper misunderstood their relationship in Buzhuang. When he recalled it, doesn't look like he knew anything about the concept of husband and wife.

"Of course I understand." Bai Yang's starry eyes turned slightly, just like the innocent look just now, "I lost my memory and it didn't hurt my brain. Brother Zening, how did you react?" Bai Yang deliberately

said The word "brother" was very strong, and Shen Zening knew right away that this vindictive little fox was taking revenge on him for asking him to call him brother.

"You are really..."

Shen Zening felt a little tired despite the ups and downs.

"How long have I been back to my human form? You have to sleep in a separate bed with me. This is not good for me. I won't be able to sleep." Bai Yang continued to point and said plausibly: "Isn't it just sleeping in the same bed? You humans are very particular about it. There are too many."

"This is not a matter of being particular..." Shen Zening said half of the sentence, thought about it, and did not continue.

Anyway, Bai Yang knows, as long as he can tell the difference...

Shen Zening was completely stopped thinking about sleeping in separate beds after Bai Yang's cunning tactics of revenge and deception, and she agreed to him, except that this was the rule of his own life, and he would not go back on what he promised to others. Besides, I was also worried that if Bai Yang insisted on sleeping in separate beds, he would come up with some weird ideas to make me withdraw my idea of ​​sleeping in separate rooms, so it was better to just let him go.

In the future, when Bai Yang regains his memory, he will consciously separate beds or rooms. At most, it will be just... a little bit of a blessing for him.

Thinking of the little fox moving around in his sleep, Shen Zening's head started to hurt again.

It's okay to sleep on the same bed, but you have to make it clear to Bai Yang that you can't sleep with anyone else.

The single bed he just bought had to be returned. Shen Zening poked at the system. It turned out that this time, instead of going directly to the automatic reply like last time, it was connected to the AI ​​system.

I haven't heard the system's chirping sound for a while, and I miss it a bit. I don't know what the system is doing.

Shen Zening was thinking as she returned the single bed, mattress, sheets and quilt cover to the AI ​​system.