Chapter 166

"Are you surprised, are you surprised?"

The system hummed twice, staring at the lion dance-style hat and doing somersaults in the air, "I finally applied for this from my boss." .

"This...."

Shen Zening had not touched these familiar electronic products for almost a year, and touched the smooth screen of the tablet with some nostalgia.

"This tablet is connected to the StarNet. It was specially customized by me!" the system introduced to Shen Zening. "It's a little different from the tablets Mr. Shen has used before. It's probably a little... more advanced. ?"

The appearance of the tablet looked similar to the modern technology level where Shen Zening grew up. It was completely black and had no markings on the front and back. He held it in his hand and looked over it over and over again, but he didn't see anything. What's the difference?

The volume buttons and power button on the left side were familiar to Shen Zening, and he immediately pressed the power button.

A totem appeared in the middle of the screen. It was not complicated and was composed of simple lines. It had a simple beauty while still being as simple as future technology.

He observed carefully for a while and found that it seemed to be... the shape of a dragon?

Bai Yang sat next to him, watching the totem curiously like Shen Yun lying on his hand.

After a short three-second boot animation, the tablet's desktop appeared in front of the three of them.

Shen Zening had never seen any of the icons on the desktop, but he could still identify their functions from the simple graphics.

"Father, this board is similar to your floating board, but the floating board is translucent." Shen Yun gestured and said to Shen Zening.

He was talking about Shen Zening's game interface. The two are indeed similar in some aspects, especially when you click on those icon lists.

"You discovered all this." Bai Yang touched Shen Yun's little dragon horn.

Although Bai Yang and Shen Yun had a little understanding of these technologies through the game interface, they did not know as much as Shen Zening. The father and son urged him to see what new things were in the tablet.

Especially the Star Network mentioned by the system.

Shen Yun even curiously asked what the relationship between Xingxing and Wang was.

But he soon learned that the two had nothing to do with each other.

There is a circle-like logo on the tablet desktop. When you click it, it is what the system calls the Star Network.

After clicking on Xingwang, it was not the webpage that Shen Zening was familiar with, but a three-dimensional sphere appeared at the top of the screen. Around the sphere, there were many branches like branches, and each line connected Different options.

The language on the tablet was familiar to Shen Zening, and it might have been specially set by the system.

He first clicked on a moving icon that seemed to be showing a movie. Then, some promotional animations and dense lists of movies or TV series suddenly appeared at the top of the screen. The entire interface became extremely huge, and there was also a The input box looks like it can be used for searching.

This list, in Shen Yun's words, is as big as the sofa at home.

"...It's not that big." Shen Zening said amusedly.