Chapter 211 - 212

Chapter 211

After Shen Yun heard the sound of the sightseeing car outside the door, she quickly rushed out of the small building.

But he didn't expect that his father just came home after a busy day and night, and he was injured and had so many bandages! ! !

The little dragon cub inherited Bai Yang's pair of round blue-gold eyes, and a layer of mist instantly filled up his eyes. He flattened his mouth and ran up to Shen Zening and Bai Yang. Before Shen Zening could say anything, , and started crying with a "ouch" sound.

"Father...wuwuwu..."

Yuqi Shen Zening said: "..."

He said to Zaizi dumbfounded: "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Father... you are injured..." Xiaolong Zai whined and threw herself in front of Shen Zening, wanting to touch him but not daring to actually touch him. Soon, crystal tears overflowed from her eyes and fell down.

"Okay, okay, it's a small injury." Shen Zening said, bending down, reaching forward with his right hand that had the wound but not serious enough to require stitches, and just picked up the little dragon cub, "Look, it's really It's not serious. Can't your father and I still hold you up?"

Shen Yun took a breath and her little nose turned red from crying, and put her little hands around Shen Zening's neck, the cold little dragon's horns She poked his shoulder and rubbed it slightly, "That's it..." "

...Hmm."

If Shen Xiaoyun listened more carefully, she might be able to hear Shen Zening's voice trembling slightly. .

This little kid, the position of the little dragon's horn was really good... It just happened that... it hit his dislocated shoulder...

Shen Zening gasped silently.

...You bastard, I picked you up with my right hand, can't you lean to the right? You have to go sideways and run to the left, right? !

Zai Zi couldn't see Shen Zening's expression from his perspective, but Bai Yang could see it clearly.

Being poked by Zai Zi's crystal clear, cold and hard dragon horn, Shen Zening's face gradually began to become distorted. It was difficult to raise his left hand, and his right hand was still firmly holding Zai Zi's butt.

This is really... hard work for him.

Bai Yang was funny and distressed at the same time. After enduring it for a long time, he still couldn't hold it back and burst out laughing.

"...cough." After the little fox finished laughing, he immediately coughed dryly, stretched out his hand to pinch the soft little face of the cub, and took the cub from Shen Zening's hand, "Okay, don't be sad, your father is really It's okay, it just looks a little scary."

Next, the little fox whispered several words to the cub, such as, "Your father will be alive and kicking by night" and "I can play games with you after a break." Such words to deceive the bastard.

Why did it sound so familiar to Shen Zening? It was very similar to what he said when he just returned to the hotel with Ji Tingqiu's flying boat to comfort the little fox and not make him worry.

Tiao Tiao is as easy to coax as a little fox, and he was soon coaxed to stop crying by his father's "sweet words".

The door of the small building was wide open. Pei Nian was standing by the door. He saw that Shen Yun had been coaxed by Shen Zening and Bai Yang and stopped crying. The three of them had finished talking for the time being before they walked out of the door and looked up. At first, he said hello to Shen Zening obediently.