Chapter 150 - 151

Chapter 150

A few days later, the largest spiritual weapon shop in Shuowang City was inside.

Shen Zening and Bai Yang were selecting various hot springs with different effects.

I heard that the shopkeeper was an acquaintance of the owner, and it was Boss Shen of the famous Cuiwei Hotel outside the city, and his Taoist monk who looked like he was no ordinary fox demon. He was busy buying everything in the store, including the ones in the warehouse. All the hot spring spiritual weapons were taken out, classified according to their functions, and arranged according to different grades from low to high.

"Boss Shen, take a look, are you satisfied with any of them?"

The shopkeeper busied himself diligently, pouring tea and snacks for Shen Zening and Bai Yang from time to time.

This excessive enthusiasm made Shen Zening instantly hallucinate some shopping guides in the shopping malls in the modern dimension where he lived, and he suddenly felt uncomfortable, "Let's see for ourselves. If you have anything to do, go and get busy first. "

Okay, okay, if you have any questions, come and ask me at any time." The shopkeeper knew that he might have talked too much, so he served the last stack of refreshments and hot tea, and left the room dedicated to entertaining distinguished guests. room.

After the shopkeeper left, not only Shen Zening, but also Bai Yang's figure relaxed visibly.

The hot spring spiritual artifacts were fixed in palm-sized sizes by the spiritual artifact shop and placed on a long table for the convenience of customers to observe.

The Spirit Weapon Shop has a large inventory of hot spring spiritual weapons. Especially after Ji Tingqiuyang asked Ji Fuguang to greet him at the Spirit Weapon Shop, the shopkeeper even took out the good stuff at the bottom of the box.

The quality of these hot springs is extremely good, and they are basically of the Earth Spirit level and the Heaven Spirit level. It just so happens that Shen Zening also plans to make some high-end hot springs. The series of hot springs currently presented by the shopkeeper are exactly in line with the hotel's positioning. For example, you don’t need to look at the more common black and yellow hot springs, and you won’t buy them anyway.

The two of them stood in front of the long table with the hot springs and looked at them for a long time. From time to time, they picked up one or two and put them in their hands to observe carefully.

The hot hot spring was bubbling with gurgling water. Shen Zening picked up a Tianling-level hot spring with healing properties and poked a finger into the water to test the temperature.

The temperature is just right, not too hot, and won't make people feel cold in winter. Moreover, this Tianling-level hot spring-like magical device can change the temperature at will according to the owner's wishes, making it very convenient to soak.

Hot springs with healing effects are also divided into many different effects. For example, the one Shen Zening picked up, although it is placed in the column of Tianling-level hot springs, can also heal wounds. The one in Shen Zening's hand can heal. Skin injuries, serious ones such as cracked or broken bones, can be cured, and scars can be perfectly removed, but limb regeneration cannot be achieved.

Most of the spring water in the hot spring is colored, and the other hot spring next to it, which has black water, can regrow broken limbs, but only for hands and feet. If the person is cut off below the waist, or the head is missing That won't work, that kind of thing is for resurrecting people, and hot springs can't do that.

In the same row, there are hot springs that can remove toxins from the body. The color is dark green, but there are some restrictions on toxins. Not all poisons can be removed. If it is more serious, medical prescriptions are needed.

The little fox I Picked up is His Highness the Demon King जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें