Chapter 167 - 168

Chapter 167

Shen Zening felt that he slept for a long time.

It took so long that when I woke up, I was still a little overwhelmed.

The bed seemed a bit hard, and lying on it felt like lying on the floor.

Didn’t the people from the demon tribe put quilts on their beds? impossible.

But it's so hard and uncomfortable. Is this really a bed?

Who would sleep on such a bed? It's so uncomfortable...

Shen Zening's consciousness is awake, but he still can't raise his eyelids. It seems like there are a few... It seemed like something weighing a hundred kilograms was pressing on it.

He struggled for a long time before he could barely open his eyes.

Then... I was completely stunned.

What a hard bed, there is no bed at all here!

He was lying on the ground!

Not even a carpet!

What happened? Was he kicked out of bed by a little fox in the middle of the night?

…Wait, that’s not right.

When Shen Zening was about to recall what happened last night, he suddenly felt a headache.

Last night they went to the demon clan's dinner party. He seemed to have drunk a lot of wine during the banquet...

When did he come back later? Did they stay until the end of the dinner? Why didn't he remember...

The sky was bright, and the warm sunlight shone on the body through the window lattice. The green scales shone with sparkling light, reflecting on the hollow and carved window frame, which was really beautiful.

Shen Zening: "..."

Shen Zening: "?"

Scales, scales? !

Shen Zening tried to move his hands.

The dragon's claws carved a deep mark on the floor.

He tried moving other parts again.

The dragon's tail swept a set of tables and chairs in the distance to the ground with a "crash".

Fortunately, the floor next to the tables and chairs was carpeted, so they didn't make much noise when they fell to the ground.

But even so, these muffled sounds still woke up the sleeping little fox.

Last night, the only bed in the palace was collapsed by Shen Zening's dragon shape, and the originally luxurious bed was reduced to a pile of wood fragments.

After Bai Yang finished cleaning up the mess, he took a towel and wiped off all the sawdust and debris on Shen Zening's dragon scales. He then rubbed the dragon horns that were slightly hot due to drunkenness and replaced them with a cooler one. The towel helped Shen Zening cool down.

After all this was done, he felt sleepy. After changing into his pajamas and washing himself, he was too lazy to move a finger and just fell asleep in front of Shen Zening.

The earth dragon in the hall was burning all night long, and he didn't feel cold even if he slept on the ground. Plus, Shen Zening's dragon flesh cushion made it quite soft to lie on.

Bai Yang fell asleep and simply changed back to his original form, crawling into Shen Zening's arms, revealing only a palm-sized fox face and the soft tip of his tail.