Chapter 192 - 193

Chapter 192

one day ago.

The closer the flying boat got to Yaoying City, the more Lang Ze's heart sank.

Quiet, it's too quiet.

In the huge capital city, not even the slightest human voice could be heard.

They were standing on the flying boat, at a high place, and saw no sign of anyone moving around in the city.

There was nothing but wind.

...Where have all the mortals in Yaoying City gone?

"Boss, what should we do now?" asked a little white wolf in the guard.

He is still young and prefers to transform into his original form.

Before going out, Lang Ze gave many instructions to the guards. After arriving in Nanzhou, they must not expose their ears and tail, so as not to scare mortals. But when they finally arrived at Yaoying City in Nanzhou and delivered the supplies, there was no one in the city. The little white wolf felt itchy on the top of his head and itchy on his back, so he couldn't help but put his ears and tail away. Out.

The little white wolf's snow-white ears mixed with some silver-gray fluff stood up. He looked down at Yaoying City: "I didn't contact Jiang Ran along the way. After arriving at Yaoying City, I couldn't see anyone. We all Who are you sending the goods to?"

"...Lang Yi." Lang Ze grabbed the back collar of the little white wolf's clothes and pulled him back from the edge of the flying boat, "Didn't I say you shouldn't expose your ears within the boundaries of Nanzhou? Are you coming with Tail?"

Lang Ze glanced behind Lang Yi, who was getting timid due to being grabbed by the scruff of Destiny's neck, and was about to droop to the ground. He let go of his hand with some disgust, "You look like this. , what if a mortal sees it?"

"...There are no mortals here."

Although Lang Yi was a little unconvinced, thinking that Yaoying City was obviously like an empty city, with not even a single person walking around. Who would see him, but the boss had already spoken, and he did not dare to expose his ears and tail anymore. He muttered something in a low voice and prepared to take it back.

However, at this moment, Lang Yi's ears moved slightly and he caught some subtle movements in the city.

There seemed to be several manic roars from wild beasts coming from far away. In addition, these roars were also mixed with some strange... "ho ho" sounds?

"Hoho? What is that sound..."

Lang Yi asked strangely, subconsciously taking another step towards the edge of the flying boat.

The hearing and sense of smell of the wolf tribe are very good, and Lang Yi is a leader in the guard team composed of wolves to protect the royal family members of the demon tribe. Otherwise, Lang Ze would not treat a little wolf that has not even shed all its fur. Bring the cub out.

This time they went to Nanzhou to deliver supplies to Jiang Ran. Before departure, His Highness and the Queen were worried about whether there was some trouble in Yaoying City, so Lang Ze not only called Lang Yi, but also went to Nanzhou. On the way here, he kept trying to contact Jiang Ran.

But until now, they have not received a reply from Jiang Ran.

Thinking about Jiang Ran's loss of contact and the weirdness in Yaoying City at the moment, Lang Ze frowned unconsciously. He happened to see Lang Yi walking to the edge of the flying boat again, half of his body almost leaning out, and said strangely: "Lang Yi Yi, didn't I tell you to put your ears and tail back? What are you doing?"