Chapter 248 - 249

Start from the beginning

I don't know if it's an overturn.

...Ha, what is it trying to do? If it is going to die, it must be overturned!

The system was crying crazily in its heart. It had no choice but to rush to the base chat group and ask everyone what they should do if this situation occurred.

However, the serious staff of the base were not @removed. Instead, a bunch of less than serious systems were introduced, trying to take advantage of everything.

【ah? Did it overturn? Hiss, this, this is a bit difficult to handle. I will be lenient if I confess, but strict if I resist. ]

[What did you do to get caught by the host? Oh, wait, it's from the Shen family, that's okay. The game system is still under testing, and there are a lot of bugs, so be happy with it. ]

[Well, I have to say, you are really miserable, but this is not your fault alone. Otherwise, you should go out of the base to take the blame. ]

[+1, let your host find a base. 】

【+system number. 】

System: [...]

The system sighed, simply put it aside, and fell it on the coffee table. The small metal wings were tightly attached to the round skin of the rabbit ball, and said feebly: "...Mr. Shen, the hotel has reached the completion level. After 100%, my permissions will be unlocked, and I will return the memory to you now." ... When

the Demon Realm

invaded the world of cultivation for the first time, in addition to the help of Qin Jue, the dragon tribe, Qin Jue was also The cooperative partners also gave them something else as a gift.

The original Cultivation World was just an ordinary ancient plane. After the Dragon Clan discovered the Cultivation World, they just regarded it as a beautiful resort.

According to the interstellar covenant and the regulations that need to be followed when entering the plane of low-level civilization, the Dragon Clan cannot take the initiative to reveal anything related to higher civilization in front of the locals in this plane that is lower than the federal civilization level.

At first glance, the appearance of the dragon tribe's clothing and behavior do seem to be the same as that of the locals here, but those are just appearances.

Countless dragons come and go here, and the aura they bring changes the appearance of the ancient plane.

Then, the changes in the world of cultivation aroused the interest of the top federal officials. A large number of scientific researchers came to the world of cultivation and began to study the world of cultivation.

As the chief scientists of the Federal Academy of Sciences, Shen Zening's parents established a base in order to thoroughly study the world of cultivation. They took their young son on a starship, and after several jumps with the research team, they arrived at the world of cultivation.

The family of three has lived in the world of cultivation for a long time. In order to give him a happy childhood, Shen Zening's parents did not restrict him from making friends with the cubs in the world of cultivation.

Shen Zening was born in the Federation but grew up in the world of cultivation. However, after he became an adult, the peaceful life of his family changed drastically with the death of Qin Jue's wife.

At the beginning, there was only chaos in the Demon Realm, a strange place that was bred by the dark side of some monks and monsters.

Later, the demonic realm gradually expanded as time passed, and demons also began to appear.