Chapter 242 - 243

Começar do início

The panicked and sharp chirping of birds suddenly sounded from all directions, noisily, Qin Jue's face darkened a little as he listened.

The grass on the ground had been messed up by the two dragons during the fight.

Mud, blood, and turf covered the two giant dragons, one green and one black.

Qin Jue's injuries were caused by Shen Zening's sneak attack when he had just stepped out of the starship and opened a large wound on his body. After the two officially started fighting, Shen Zening was also injured quickly.

Compared with Qin Jue, Shen Zening still has less actual combat experience, but it doesn't matter. After all, he has also trained in different terrains, opponents of different races, and rooms of various difficulties in the virtual training space for a long time. , plus those in the memory... can be completely integrated together, and they can fight on par with Qin Jue.

"Shen Zening, Shen Zening, I really don't understand." Qin Jue suddenly said, seeming to be really puzzled, "Do you, the Shen family, really care so much about a planet with such a low-level civilization?" "Haha. ...Such

a stupid, ignorant, stubborn species...is it worth living?"

Qin Jue asked, but Qin Jue didn't hold back at all. When Shen Zening heard his question, he was a little distracted. At that time, a long wound was left on Shen Zening's tail.

Shen Zening groaned, a trace of uncontrollable anger flashed in the dark golden dragon eyes, and hit Qin Jue's heart with a backhand. The two dragons fought, and the surrounding rocks shattered under their movements. Trees fell in pieces, and soon a small clearing was cleared at the edge of the forest.

"Are you worthy of mentioning my family?" Shen Zening suddenly bit Qin Jue's neck, his sharp teeth deeply embedded in the softer dragon scales on his neck.

Caught off guard by the attack, Qin Jue let out a dragon roar mixed with pain, and used his tail force to swipe Shen Zening away.

He carefully moved his injured neck and let out a hiss, his throat filled with fishy sweetness, but he continued, "Why can't you mention it?" "

When you were little... I hugged you. "

The giant cyan dragon seemed to be completely irritated, and rushed forward to fight with the black dragon again. Taking advantage of the situation, he led the black dragon deep into the forest. Not long after, he was far away from the starship and disappeared in front of everyone.

The two of them went back and forth and passed hundreds of moves. Qin Shu followed Qin Jue out of the starship. He wanted to step forward to help, but as soon as he took a step, he was forced back by everyone's attacks. At this time All he could do was watch Shen Zening and Qin Jue disappear before his eyes.

[Mr. Shen, can you do it alone? ] The system asked in Shen Zening's mind with some worry.

Qin Jue betrayed the alliance and fled for hundreds of years without being caught. He even faked his death once to avoid being hunted by the federation. He had two brushes on him. The system was worried that Shen Zening would fall into Qin Jue's hands. Suffer.

[If you don’t want to let go of your children, you can’t trap the wolf. 】 When Shen Zening heard this, he smiled lightly and said to the system, "I'm fine. Go and see what's going on with Yangyang and the others." Qin Jue's starship is not big, and there are not many places where Wu Shuang might be. If he avoids Qin Shu and searches carefully, he should be able to find it soon. 】

After hearing Shen Zening's words, the system did not leave immediately. Instead, it carefully observed the state of the fight between him and Qin Jue. After seeing that he was injured, Qin Jue would also have an additional wound on his body, and the two were temporarily fighting. It was a tie, and Shen Zening didn't suffer too much, so he temporarily cut off the connection with Shen Zening's mind and returned to the starship.