Chapter 240 - 241

Start from the beginning

For the sake of the cultivation world, it has been going back and forth between the federation and the base more and more recently. The federation has become accustomed to it, and even the speed of querying the pass ID is much faster.

The system went offline very quickly. Shen Zening had no time to grab it and ask for more details. The system had already disappeared from him and Bai Yang.

"Qin Jue... the federation... the system..."

Shen Zening looked at the place where the system disappeared and murmured, "Why are we still involved in this..."

He had thought that there was something wrong with his time travel, but from now on Listening to what the system said, how come Qin Jue, the anti-social Demon Lord, who is a dragon like him, has something to do with the Federation?

Unfortunately, the system ran away before he could ask questions.

When Qin Yan stopped Shen Zening in the system, he saw that they seemed to have something to say, so he nodded with Bai Yang and left to find Wu Shuang's whereabouts.

Now the system was gone, and only Shen Zening and Bai Yang were left around.

"Yangyang..."

When Shen Zening was in a bad mood, he would hug the little fox over as a reflex, put his big hands around his waist, and rest his chin on the little fox's neck.

He didn't continue talking, his mind was in a mess. At one moment he was thinking about the relationship between these parties, and at another he was worried about whether Qin Jue would have any impact on the hotel's AI protection. He called the little fox softly, After pulling the person over and hugging him, he closed his mouth.

Bai Yang had been with him for so long, so he could naturally tell that the Taoist monk from home was in a bad mood, so he quietly let him hold him and stayed silent with him.

The couple only hugged each other for less than two minutes before they separated.

The system said to go to the federation to apply for some equipment, but he didn't know when he would be back. Since the system and the game system had received attacks at the same time, and Wu Shuang was missing, it was judged that Qin Jue was near the hotel at the moment, and Shen Zening was not there either. I plan to just wait for news from the system.

He and Bai Yang returned to the small building first, opened the door of the game room on the second floor, and saw that Shen Yun and Pei Nian were still playing with their tablets, so they closed the door of the game room again, moving so fast that Xiaolong Shen Yun didn't even have time to hide the tablet in his hand.

"Okay, stop hiding. Didn't Uncle Shen and Uncle Bai say they won't let us play with tablets recently?" Pei Nian said with some confusion, wondering why Shen Yun always looked so guilty.

"Oh, you don't understand." Shen Yun said mysteriously, "Aren't all adults like this? They say they won't care about us playing with tablets. In fact, if we play with these electronic products too much, they will feel uncomfortable in their hearts. You will definitely be unhappy!"

Pei Nian: "..."

Seeing that Shen Yun was starting to think about it, trying to find a way to outwit his father to hide the tablet, he had no choice but to remove the protagonist of the incident, the tablet, from Shen Yun's hands. He pulled it out and said, "Did you watch some strange short videos again?"

Shen Zening and Bai Yang really didn't care about him and Shen Yun in this regard, unless it was to play small games on the tablet. They would only say a few words if they delayed sleeping and eating.