Chapter 234 - 235

Start from the beginning

They have never looked through letters or anything like that. It seems that the way demons transmit messages is different from that of monks and demons.

Even if the paper cranes used to convey messages between monks and monsters are received, the paper cranes will be opened and read, and the paper cranes will usually be fixed in the shape of ordinary letters, unless the person who sent the paper cranes used spiritual power on them. If you do something like burn it after reading, the letter turned into a paper crane will turn into little bits of light and disappear after being opened and read.

However, it didn't matter that he didn't get something like a letter that could provide clues and information, because Shen Zening had already gotten something more interesting than a letter from the table.

It was a small, strange-looking thing, like an irregular round shape, about three fingers wide, with several round holes on it.

Some are like... the things the demons used to control corpse puppets that they saw in the ruined temple when Qin Yan and Wu Shuang were kidnapped by the demons.

Shen Zening lifted it up and observed it for a long time, but didn't find anything special about it.

He couldn't feel the presence of demonic energy on it, just like an ordinary, somewhat ugly little ornament.

Shen Zening didn't know where the impulse came from. He used the cleaning technique to clean the gadget, then lowered his head and got closer to it.

"Shen Zening! Wait! What are you doing!"

Bai Yang was startled when he saw his move, and rushed over to stop him, "You want to blow it? Don't blow it, it's so dirty!"

Shen Zening : "..."

He thought the little fox would say not to blow because he was worried that after he blew it, the corpses outside Longlan City would undergo some unexpected changes.

But he didn't expect that the little fox actually thought this thing was dirty...

Well, okay, it did not look very clean before it was cleaned with the cleaning technique.

Bai Yang was still staring at him from the side, so Shen Zening had no choice but to put down his hand and put the strange little thing into the system space.

"Okay, okay, stop blowing, don't worry, baby."

In fact, Shen Zening secretly blew a bit from an angle that the little fox didn't see, but the round thing didn't make any sound. , he has no way to control the corpse puppet with this thing.

It seems like... this thing can only be used by demons.

Forget it, it doesn't matter, you can take it back first and let the equipment repairers who are still temporarily staying in the hotel study it.

When leaving the demon clan's stronghold, Shen Zening asked Bai Yang to release the fox fire as usual, burning the entire stronghold to the ground, leaving not even a scrap of tent fabric for the demon clan.

The couple returned to Longlan City leisurely, preparing to help the city lord clear the corpses outside first, and then slowly clear the road between Longlan City and other cities.

When they left Feng Qi, Shen Zening specially asked Xu Xiaoyan and several peak masters of Feng Qi. If Feng Qi's people found the Demon Lord outside the mountain protection formation, it would be the one who had been wearing black robes and seemed invisible. If you are like a man, remember to inform him.

Shen Zening wanted to find out where and when the Demon Lord appeared so that he could avoid him.

...Now, it’s not the time to fight casually.