This is something you won’t encounter by just flying around in the sky!

If you want to find a higher mountain than Lintian Peak within Fengqi, the only one is Hezhi Peak of the head brother.

But...the head brother is now...well, he is still in the mirror with Senior Xuan Jin. Even if Boss Shen and His Highness the Demon King want to visit Hezhi Peak, they still need the permission of the head brother.

But now he doesn't dare to disturb the head brother and senior Xuan Jin at all! ! !

He Zhifeng can't go there at all right now.

Lin Weidu felt like his head was getting bigger.

When he was walking around Fengqi with his wife, it was fine in places such as the cafeteria, martial arts training ground, or library. There were many disciples walking back and forth around him, but once he arrived in such an inaccessible place, The place where you can only enjoy the beautiful scenery...

then the two people will suddenly disappear.

Really...

Lin Weidu sighed again.

He didn't know what the two of them were doing. They would disappear for a cup of tea every time and then reappear, but they wouldn't let him ask what they were doing!

Lin Weidu saw that no one was found on the way down the mountain, so he went back around again, walked to the top of the mountain, and looked around.

He has already stood at the highest point of Lintian Peak. Now he can always find traces of Boss Shen and His Highness the Demon King, right?

Lin Weidu thought so and took a look.

Sure enough, he really saw two sneaky figures on the lower right corner of Lintian Peak.

From the looks of it, it seemed that a tall man was holding a slightly shorter young man in his arms, with his back turned to him, and he didn't know what he was doing.

Lin Weidu watched for a while, wondering if it was his imagination, but he seemed to hear suspicious noises.

But since the two people were facing him with their backs, he couldn't see their faces clearly.

Are they Boss Shen and His Highness the Demon King, or are they two young disciples who have nothing to do and come here to play?

Outside the mountain-protecting formation, Boss Shen and Senior Xuan Jin had covered it with a particularly powerful formation, or weapon, called "earth | thunder". The zombies could not get close to the mountain-protecting formation for a while, and the wind Everyone in Qi, including the sects who came to seek refuge, felt a lot more relaxed and no longer so nervous.

So, it’s normal to come to Laitian Peak to have some fun and relax.

I just don’t know what these two people are doing so close to each other.

Lin Weidu, who has been single for nearly a thousand years, has never had a Taoist partner, and has never had an affair. Compared with young people, he can be considered ignorant. Lin Weidu glanced at the open space beside the two of them strangely.

...Isn’t this territory pretty big? Why don't you stand aside?

Just when Lin Weidu was hesitating, should he change his angle to see who these two people were? If they were disciples who came to play, just pretend they didn't see them. If they were Boss Shen and His Highness the Demon King, just remind them and call them. , the two people seemed to finally be tired of seeing the scenery there, and turned around.