Chapter 227 - 228

Start from the beginning

"Okay, thank you, senior~"

Ji Tingqiu responded obediently. After Shen Zening injected his spiritual power into the teleportation weapon, he said goodbye to the two of them and went back to find Ji Fuguang, preparing to leave for Beizhou.

"Okay, it's time for us to set off." Shen Zening said to Bai Yang.

Since we just wanted to see Feng Qi's situation first, only he and Bai Yang went there this time.

In order to prepare for emergencies, they packed a lot of weapons in the system space and storage bags and prepared to take them with them.

The couple saw off the Ji Tingqiu brothers, turned around and went to the workshop, collecting all the newly produced thermal weapons from the machine into the system space.

This time they brought almost all high-tech thermal weapons, and not many magic weapons such as talismans.

There should be a lot of magic weapons at Xu Xiaoyan's place, so they should bring some hot weapons that Xu Xiaoyan doesn't have.

After Shen Zening sent the message to Zhihe last night, it has already been a night, and it has been more than ten hours. There is not even the slightest reply from Xu Xiaoyan.

Even though there was some distance between Feng Qi and the hotel, with the cultivation levels of him and Xu Xiaoyan, it was more than enough to pass the paper crane back and forth twice in one night.

Didn't Xu Xiaoyan receive it?

If this is the case, then it seems that there are quite a lot of demons and zombies surrounding Feng Qi...

In addition to weapons, he and Bai Yang don't know if Xu Xiaoyan needs some medical assistance.

Mingxuan must stay in the hotel, and he is not so crazy as to drag Mingxuan there with him.

However, there was no medical repair, so he and Bai Yang could prepare some medical supplies.

The temporary infirmary was only busy for a while when people started to evacuate from Shuowang City to the hotel, treating many bitten monks and monsters.

At present, almost all the patients there have been discharged from the hospital, and medical supplies are not as tight as before.

After Shen Zening and Bai Yang left the workshop, they went to the temporary infirmary and looked at the inventory in the infirmary.

They found that the reserve of medical supplies was not very tight, but similarly, the remaining amount was not very large. They did not take the medicine directly from the infirmary, but thought that if Xu Xiaoyan really needed medical help, Just buy it from the system store on the spot.

"There is nothing left behind." After coming out of the temporary infirmary, Shen Zening looked through the things in the system space and said to Bai Yang.

In the system space, there are all kinds of thermal weapons, including different styles of firearms and ammunition. Shen Zening has prepared several.

He had no intention of teaching Feng Qi's people how to use guns. If it was just him and Bai Yang, it would be enough to take turns using the guns hour by hour.

Feng Qi disciples have their own moves and spells. Shen Zening has considered that even if they are given bombs and fire arrow barrels, they may not be used to using them, so it is better to bring them some spiritual energy. The spiritual grass balls are ready.

In the corner of the system space, Shen Zening and Bai Yang stuffed a large bag of spiritual grass balls, and there was another sack next to the spiritual grass balls, which was the additional spiritual grass powder they prepared.