Chapter 204 - 205

Start from the beginning

Boss Shen has a lot of weird things, but no one in Shuowang City has seen anything related to weapons in the hotel, and the hotel's rules prohibit fighting inside.

Boss Shen seems to be very peace-loving.

"This is a good thing." Shen Zening smiled and said meaningfully.

The subordinate saw him carefully picking up a small metal ball and weighing it gently in his hand.

But the next second, this careless move was stopped by Bai Yang.

Bai Yang didn't say anything, but shook his head in disapproval, telling Shen Zening to stop making these frivolous things and throw them away quickly.

When they were talking here, the corpse puppets would not stop and wait for them to finish speaking before taking action. They continued to rush towards the city wall persistently.

Shen Zening coughed dryly, then said to his subordinates, "Watch it," and threw the metal ball directly.

"Boom -"

After a loud noise, the ground shook. The small metal ball fell into the group of corpses and exploded violently, blowing the surrounding corpses into pulp.

Everyone on the tower was startled by the sound and had no time to cover their ears.

One explosion outside the city wall was not enough, there was a second one. The second sound was obviously much lighter than the first one, but it did not end with one sound, but continued for about ten times. Like setting off firecrackers, crackling.

After all these scary sounds ended, a guard suddenly jumped up, "This, this, this, isn't this the sound I heard that night?!"

That night?

Shen Zening couldn't help but glance at the guard who made the noise.

Both he and Bai Yang chose to detonate the bomb in the back of the hotel. Can the little guard hear it here?

This guard was the first one to discover the tide of corpses. As soon as he finished speaking, everyone woke up.

"Really! This loud noise is exactly the same as that night!"

"At that time, I was still thinking about who was going through the tribulation or sparring to make such a noise. Unexpectedly, it was Boss Shen who made it. Come out!"

"Did Boss Shen just throw something under the city wall? Let me see, let me see, what was thrown?" When

the bomb was thrown, even the movements of the corpse group were suspended for a moment, and the guards They were both curious and excited, but they had no time to relax, otherwise they would be taken advantage of by the corpse puppets.

They could only poke the corpse puppet down with a stick, quickly turn their heads and take a look, and asked loudly.

"..."

The subordinate stared at the small metal balls and could no longer speak, his mouth widening in silence.

There was no spiritual energy on these small metal balls, and he could not sense any spiritual energy fluctuations at all, which only meant that they were not spiritual weapons at all.

But if they are not spiritual weapons, what exactly did Boss Shen add to these small balls? Why can a mere palm-sized ball cause such huge destructive power?

Not only were the subordinates and guards frightened by the sound of the bomb exploding, but even City Lord Wen was so frightened that he asked another subordinate next to her to beat the corpse instead of her, and hurried to Shen Zening's side.