Like dumplings, the zombies rolled over from the city wall into the city one after another.

Buyun City soon became chaotic. Almost all the people on the street were bitten by the zombies rushing over, and blood was spilled everywhere.

Originally, they thought that after being bitten, the monks would have at least two days of buffer time to get rid of the evil spirit, and it would also take a few hours for mortals to transform into corpses.

But it didn't take long for them to discover that the eyes of the mortals who were bitten would gradually become ink-colored in less than half a stick of incense, and the whites of their eyes would disappear, turning into pitch black.

Then, the expressions on the faces of those mortals changed rapidly, and their bodies twitched one after another. When the twitching stopped, they had become like corpse puppets and pounced on nearby people.

Before the people of Buyun City could react to such a sudden change, they heard a strange sound coming from all over the city.

The tune is really strange. If it doesn't fit into the tune, you'll feel chilled all over as soon as you listen to it, as if ice has condensed on your back.

The weird tune is not long, but it ends in just a few blasts.

Immediately afterwards, the monks and monsters bitten by the zombies suddenly fell to the ground with a "thud".

Everyone was startled by this sudden situation. When they were about to help them up, they saw that those people had already stood up unsteadily.

Their eyes... also turned completely black like corpse puppets, and the whites of their eyes could not be seen.

Mortals are not difficult to deal with after being bitten and turned into corpse puppets. No matter what, they can only knock down and bite others with their mouths, but it is different after monks and demons turn into corpse puppets.

Their strength was much greater than that of mortals, and they held swords in their hands, and soon they started fighting crazily with the normal monks.

After the man roughly told what happened in Buyun City, before City Lord Wen could continue to ask for details, he spit out another mouthful of blood, as if he was in and out more than out.

City Lord Wen had no choice but to order two guards to take him to a doctor to treat his injuries quickly and get rid of the demonic energy in his body to avoid accidents.

The man's voice was not too loud, but it couldn't stand up to the sound of the drums, and many people gathered around him.

The onlookers gasped when they heard what the man said.

"Buyun City was just...occupied by corpse puppets...?"

"Is this so-called zombie tide really so powerful?!"

"It's over, it's over, it's over now. There are so many mortals here, how can we hide from them ?" Go over there..."

Everyone was talking about it, and the timid ones had already fallen to the ground. Many others just realized it. When their minds got hot, they went home to pack their things and planned to run out from other city gates.

"Run to the north. There must be nothing going on in the north..."

Most of the people who were thinking of running away were mortals. When they suddenly heard the news of the fall of Buyun City, they were so panicked that they immediately ran into a ball on the street.

Seeing that the order was in chaos, many small stalls on the street were knocked over by the running crowd. The guards patrolling the city saw it and hurried to maintain order.