Chapter 201 - 202

Start from the beginning

The boundary between Zhu Feng Road and the Demon Realm is very important to the entire world of cultivation. The task of guarding the boundary falls on several large sects, and the guards will rotate every ten years.

The next ten years will be the sect's turn for the little Taoist priest, and now there are less than three years left before the change.

He took advantage of the fact that it was about to be their sect's turn to come to guard, and wondered whether the task of guarding the barrier would fall on him. He got a lot of words out of the mouths of the guarding sect disciples. But none of them are related to the rumors about demons in the world of cultivation.

The guarding disciples were very confident in the barrier of Zhu Feng Dao. They told the young Taoist priest on the spot that there would never be any problems with the barrier. They were guarding it here all day long and no demons could sneak into the world of cultivation.

While chatting, the little Taoist priest discovered that the disciples guarding the barrier were completely unaware of the recent rumors about the demons in the world of cultivation, so he told them, but the disciples ignored them and only thought that someone was making up stories.

Although they had to squat here for ten years and not be able to leave, Zhu Feng Road was sparsely populated because it was close to the Demon Realm, and they rarely saw a few outsiders. All the information was obtained by passing paper cranes to relatives and friends, but the disciples I swear that demons don’t behave that way, and this story is too false.

Over the past hundred years, the impact of the demons on the world of cultivation has been gradually forgotten by people, and because the barrier of Zhu Feng Dao completely separated the two worlds, for the curious young monks and demons, the demonic realm gradually became A mysterious place. There are many jokes about demons in the world of cultivation. The few outsiders the disciples responsible for guarding the barrier have seen in the past ten years are basically from other states and continents. This side of the border is for sightseeing.

Similarly, they were tired of hearing jokes about the Demon Realm and the Demon Clan. Even if the little Taoist priest told them any more rumors about the Demon Clan, they would not believe it.

After returning to his sect from Beizhou, the little Taoist priest listened to the rumors that were getting worse. In addition, there was news of the spread of the plague from Nanzhou. He couldn't help but predict the future of the cultivation world.

The young Taoist priest is considered to be very talented among the disciples of the sect, and the accuracy of his divination is also very high.

On weekdays, if he wants to calculate what the weather will be like tomorrow, whether it will rain, or whether there will be chicken drumsticks for dinner, such trivial matters in daily life are irrelevant, and they do not count as spying on the secrets of heaven.

But if he wants to know the future of the world of cultivation, then he has to pay a small price when doing divination. Similarly, this kind of behavior is also expressly prohibited by the sect and written into the sect rules.

But he was really curious.

In addition to curiosity, there is also an indescribable sense of ominousness.

With all kinds of emotions mixed together, he still chose to do divination.

But the result of the divination was...a very bad omen.