Chapter 199 - 200

Start from the beginning

Fortunately, before the drawings from the album are put into the machine in the workshop and production is about to begin, the workshop does not have strict regulations on the number of items that can be produced with such drawings, nor is there a limit on the number of times they can be used.

As long as they are drawn in the drawing album, you can produce the items on the drawing without restriction. You can have the workshop produce two items today and ten more tomorrow.

However, the number of pictures in the album is only 100. Shen Zening and Bai Yang can only draw 100 items of their own design and let the workshop produce them.

When you draw the drawing on paper, you can't make mistakes.

If you make a mistake, the album does not support large-scale modifications. Even if you draw with a pencil, you cannot erase it and withdraw it, which tests your drawing skills.

"Yangyang, it's okay, don't be nervous, take your time."

Shen Zening brought another cup of milk tea to the little fox, but he didn't dare to put the cup on the table, because he was worried that he didn't put it lightly enough. At that time, the table was shaken by the cup, and what should I do if the little fox's hand slipped?

Bai Yang was concentrating on writing and drawing on the album with a pen and ruler. From time to time, he glanced at the notebook spread out beside him, and wrote the data on the drawing according to the data recorded on it.

Before drawing the drawings on the album, he had practiced many times on other ordinary white papers, but when he really had to draw on this unmodifiable album, he inevitably became nervous.

I just worry about making a mistake in my drawing and wasting the limited number of pictures in the album.

Even though Shen Zening had been cheering him on and telling him to relax.

"Anyway, besides this one, there are ninety-nine others. It doesn't matter if you draw one or two pieces of paper wrong." "

...Shen Zening, please stop talking." The little fox frowned, dissatisfied. He glared at Shen Zening.

Does he know how talkative he is? What if he is right?

Shen Zening: "..."

Being rejected by his wife, Shen Zening could only retreat with aggrieved milk tea in hand.

"Yangyang, why don't you drink this milk tea? I specially put a layer of cheese milk cap on top. If left for a long time, the milk cap will collapse."

Bai Yang: "..."

The little fox rubbed the center of his eyebrows. After sighing softly, he put down the pen and prepared to rest for a while.

As soon as Shen Zening sat down on the small sofa in the workshop, he saw that his wife had put down her pen and walked over. She immediately gave the little fox a big smile, and before the little fox even reached the sofa, she He went to greet him and led him to sit on the sofa.

Shen Zening quickly picked up the warm milk tea from the coffee table and stuffed it into Bai Yang's hand.

After he handed over the milk tea, he went around behind the sofa and began to rub his wife's shoulders and neck.

"Thank you for your hard work, baby." Shen Zening adjusted the strength of the massage and said to Bai Yang, "Is this the right strength? Do you want it to be lighter?"

Bai Yang took a straw in his mouth and sucked up a soft ball from the milk tea. The taro balls said, "Okay, no need to be gentle anymore."

After drawing for a long time, Bai Yang did feel that his neck was a little sore, maybe because he had lowered his head for too long.