As a demon who doesn't get sick very often, Lang Yi has never had a fever until now. He picked up a box of fever-reducing medicine and looked at it for a long time, but couldn't see anything behind it. He gave the medicine box directly to Xiao Zheng, "It seems to have written instructions on how to take it to reduce fever. Take a look." The second pile of cartons

was Supplies used to physically reduce fever, such as fever-reducing patches. If there is a refrigerator, it will be better to put this kind of thing in the cold room, but there is no such condition in Yaoying City. The most you can do is put the fever-reducing patch in the ice cellar.

...You can also make do with it.

The third and fourth piles of boxes contained masks and disposable medical gloves.

Lang Yilai and Xiao Zheng didn't need to explain how to use it. They knew how to use it at a glance.

Next are medicines such as iodine and alcohol for disinfecting wounds, disinfectant water for indoor and outdoor disinfection, and several boxes of food such as rice.

Lang Ze saw Lang Yizheng talking about supplies with the little emperor from the country. The little emperor didn't have time to pay attention, so he squatted in front of Jiang Ran's chair and poked Jiang Xiaomao's tail.

"The little emperor is no longer here, Jiang Ran, you can change back."

Jiang Ran flicked his tail irritably, avoiding Lang Ze's hand, "You also go away."

During this period, because of the corpse puppet incident in the city Son, Jiang Ran always felt that his brain had been overloaded with processing things. After suddenly losing his horse, he was so frightened that he almost shut down.

Now it's good, Xiao Zheng knows that he is a demon, or a cat demon. In his original form, he is not tall and powerful at all, and his legs are even so short. He will definitely not treat him as an elder like before.

Although Xiao Zheng has become smaller and smaller since he grew up...

But once the waistcoat comes off, won't Xiao Zheng become even more unruly!

If you dare to touch his head now, you will dare to touch his tail in the future!

Jiang Ran muttered a few words in a depressed voice, so low that Lang Ze could hardly hear him clearly. He only heard a few incoherent "meow", "aw" and other cat-like curse words.

Jiang Ran lingered on the chair for a while. Seeing that Xiao Zheng had almost finished reading the cartons containing supplies, he realized that he couldn't delay any longer, so he had to stand up, shake his hair, and jump to the ground.

The moment the soft pink flesh pad touched the ground, a shimmer of spiritual power slowly rose from the ground, spread to Jiang Ran's whole body, and enveloped the little orange cat.

The next moment, those lights gradually lengthened and turned into human shapes.

Jiang Ran walked out of the light spot of spiritual power, straightened his clothes a little, flicked his wide sleeves, and turned back into the serious national master who seemed to be relegated to an immortal.

Jiang Ran walked up to Xiao Zheng and Lang Yi somewhat uncomfortably, avoided Xiao Zheng's eyes, and began to talk to them about supplies.

The supplies that Lang Ze and the others sent over were not just dozens of boxes, but also piled in the flying boat outside the city, which was almost five times as much as here.

Now that everyone has gathered, it's time to find a way to bring back the supplies outside the city.

The best way is to just use the storage bag to put all the supplies back at once, just like Jiang Ran did when he sent those flying demons from the Imperial Preceptor's Mansion.