...Then he was grabbed by the puppet and held in his hand.

"Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing! Let go, let go, let go!!!!" The system almost screamed, its small metal wings fluttering rapidly, "Mr. Shen, your puppet's brain is broken! You threw away the spiritual materials at that time Did he cut corners when he entered the machine! His hands were still wet!!! My case is not waterproof!!!" "You are talking nonsense. I just

sent you a red envelope of points during the Chinese New Year. Went to buy a set of waterproof skins, didn't you? Where did the points go?" Shen Zening hated the iron, "Isn't it time to buy another skin?" "Mr. Shen, you understand the

system." System. Continue to scream, "But now is not the time to talk about this!!!!"

If we don't save the system, maybe its shabby shell will really be finished. Shen Zening hurriedly pulled the puppet's hand, but not yet Just in time to touch the sticky liquid on his wrist, the puppet seemed to be awakened, blinked blankly, and let go of his hand.

The system was saved, and he jumped directly onto the roof. Just as he was about to flutter his little wings to shake off the nutrient solution stuck to it, he was stopped by Bai Yang below.

"Don't flutter here. It's hard to clean. I'll clean it up for you later."

Since there is a beautiful little fox to do it for you, the system certainly won't waste time to handle it by itself. It immediately stopped flapping its wings. He squatted on the rafter honestly, planning to wait until it was safe before going down.

After the puppet released the system, he called out to Shen Zening with some hesitation: "...Master?"

Shen Zening: "..."

It came, it came, it came again, this was the standard first time meeting the puppet. a title you’ll hear from time to time.

When he opened the box containing Shen Yi and Shen Er, the first thing they saw when they saw him was calling them master.

Shen Zening quickly corrected him: "Don't call me master, just call me boss."

But after hearing this, the puppet tilted his head, and his long wet hair slid to his chest, soaking the white cotton fabric on his chest again. A large area of ​​viscous transparent liquid dripped down the hair, and soon the traces faded away.

He turned to Bai Yang and called again, but this time his voice was more firm: "Master."

Bai Yang: "..."

Bai Yang pointed at Shen Zening, "Don't call me, call him."

But Shen Zening had just told the puppet not to call him master. For the newly created puppet, this meant that Shen Zening was not his master, but Bai Yang went on to tell him that the master was indeed Shen Zening. That's right.

The calm expression on the puppet's face was gradually replaced by confusion. He looked at Shen Zening and then at Bai Yang, completely confused as to what was going on.

Shen Zening: "..."

It's over, the child was confused.

At this time, the system also hid on the roof. He had no choice but to try to communicate with the puppet.

After talking to each other for a long time, Shen Zening finally got him to get rid of the strange habit of calling him master, and when the puppet asked him to give him a name, he followed the example of his two predecessors and started a very simple Cruel name.

"Shen San, this will be your home from now on."

Shen Zening patted Shen San on the shoulder. As expected, he touched a large amount of sticky nutrient solution. Thinking that this would not work, he opened the system space and rummaged around. , found a large thin blanket and handed it to him, asking him to put it on first.