The system also spoke at the right time: "Mr. Shen, if you feel that this interface looks unfamiliar to you, you can set it to something you are familiar with." "

I am familiar with it, which means you can switch to a normal tablet mode. Is it like all the interfaces are back on the screen?"

"Yes." The system nodded and told Shen Zening how to set it up.

After setting it back to its familiar tablet appearance, it looks much more pleasing to the eye.

Shen Zening re-clicked the icon of the film and television application and looked through all the lists.

There were various types of movies, TV series, variety shows, and cartoons. He clicked on one at random and found that the story backgrounds were also of all types, but the technological level of the plane where this tablet came from was higher than that of the one he grew up in. Modern times are much higher.

For example, if you click on any drama with a "modern" background to them, it will be full of various high-tech facilities for Shen Zening.

The technological level of the world imagined in the TV series, movies and cartoons classified under the "science fiction" category is different from the science fiction movies Shen Zening has watched.

There are similarities, but more of a high-tech fantasy than modern science fiction.

Shen Yun watched her father click here and there, but he couldn't decide, so she pulled his hand and hinted wildly.

It is said that children like to watch cartoons, but Shen Zening always feels that it is because adults usually only show them cartoons.

In addition to Zai Zi who wanted to watch some movies or TV series to refresh himself, Bai Yang also wanted to see something new.

"Your dad isn't feeling well today, how about letting him pick one?" Shen Zening discussed with Zai Zi.

Although Shen Zening told Shen Yun that she was really thinking about Bai Yang's discomfort and wanted to make him happy, but more...well, he still preferred his wife.

Sorry, my dear.

Between wife and son, of course he chooses his wife!

Shen Yun is a sensible and good child. After hearing what his father said, he stepped back and let his father pick what he wanted to see.

Bai Yang took the tablet and was led by Shen Zening. He selected the category and the cover poster he was interested in. The final one he chose was a science fiction movie about interstellar colonization.

The ratings of this movie are not low, and it can be said to be among the top in the science fiction movie category. It seems that no matter where it is, this subject matter is still loved by many people.

There are three ways to watch movies. The first is to watch movies directly on the tablet. The second is to switch to the initial mode of the tablet. The third is to use another gift in the gift box, a projector.

"Tong'er, you gave me a projector, but there is no screen." Shen Zening said to the system, "This is not convenient for viewing." The wall paint at home is a

light cream color with a slight beige tint. The color is not impossible if you want to project it on the wall like this, but the effect is still worse than that of a white background.

System: "You can buy the curtain yourself from the mall."

Shen Zening was stunned, but he ignored it.

It has been upgraded so many times before, and the system mall will update new electrical appliances every time, but there is no such thing. There are only refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioners, microwaves, etc. that are used for daily life. For entertainment, he did not even see a TV. Forget about things like tablets and projectors.