Chapter 150 - 151

Zacznij od początku

Although it is not as good as the medicinal bath specially made by Mingxuan for the little fox when he lost his memory, it can still be regarded as a good auxiliary prop. If the poison in the body cannot even be cured by medical treatment and needs to find another way, soak in this hot spring more often. It can also inhibit and control the spread of toxins on the body.

In addition to the hot springs with healing effects, there are also hot springs listed below that can be used for beauty and beauty. They are pink spring water. If you soak in the water for a period of time, your appearance will become more and more beautiful and your skin will become fairer.

With rich spiritual energy, it can speed up the cultivation of monks or monsters, achieving the effect of getting twice the result with half the effort.

It is not difficult for Shen Zening to think that this hot spring, coupled with the equally spiritual food in his hotel, should be very popular among customers.

Judging from the pricing at the spiritual weapon store, hot springs with spiritual energy that can speed up cultivation and healing ones are the most expensive. Among them, hot springs with healing effects that can regenerate broken limbs are the most expensive, followed by those that can detoxify, and finally It is used to treat skin wounds and scars.

Of course, in addition to these highly purposeful hot springs, the rest are hot springs with some refreshing and soothing functions. The spring water of this type of hot spring is relatively ordinary, with a light translucent white or blue color. The spring water also exudes a particularly pleasant fragrance.

Some are floral, some are fruity, and there are woody notes similar to sandalwood.

Shen Zening took a look and felt quite satisfied with them, especially those hot springs with more ordinary effects that could relax people. He planned to get two of each flavor.

As for why there are two...

hot springs, like swimming pools, need to be separated by gender. You must buy two of each hot spring.

Shen Zening suddenly thought that fortunately he was in the world of cultivation now, not some interstellar ABO world. If they were to be divided into six genders, he would cry just buying a hot spring.

The system happened to capture the thoughts in his mind, and immediately sent a soybean sweating emoticon, "Mr. Shen, don't worry, you can't go to the interstellar ABO plane for the time being. Don't panic, don't think that this kind of thing is possible. ."

"You can't go there now, do you mean you can go there in the future?" Hearing this, Shen Zening suddenly felt some uncontrollable expectations, "Is there really such a place? It turns out that not only can we go between planes, Can you transport goods, even living creatures, such as people?"

He thought that the setting of ABO only existed in novels, and that such outrageous gender divisions could not exist in the real world. Unexpectedly, it also happened There really is such a plane.

Three consecutive questions made the system's head buzz, and it replied: "Yes, yes, yes, yes, but let's wait until later. I don't have this authority yet." The meaning of the system's words should

be That is to say, Shen Zening has to wait for 100% completion and complete the task before he can go to other planes without being untied from the system.

The system didn't say much, and Shen Zening didn't ask too many questions, but he had already written down in his notebook that "you can take the little fox and Tiao Tiao to travel to other dimensions."

A wonderful retirement life is not too far away from him anymore. Keep working hard and keep going!

He composed himself, suppressed the excitement in his heart, and refrained from walking over and holding the little fox in circles.