Chapter 139 - 140

Start from the beginning

However, he still remembered that the casino owner who came here was named Pei. He was very beautiful and seemed to know Boss Shen.

As expected, Boss Pei sent his nephew to the kindergarten here.

So if you go to a casino, you have to avoid Boss Pei's casino.

Fortunately, he had been scared when he saw the big casinos before. The ones he went to were all small casinos. I guess it had nothing to do with Boss Pei. Whether he went there for a show these days or before, no one would have discovered him.

Zhang Hui said that he had saved some spiritual stones, which was not a lie to deal with Shen Zening.

He likes to gamble, but his luck is not very good. Every time he goes there, it would be good if he doesn't lose all his monthly money.

Even when your luck is good, you basically win a handful and lose a handful. The spiritual stones on your body are added and subtracted, and you can make a small profit of two bowls of noodles at most.

It stands to reason that if an average person goes to a casino so many times, if they are not addicted to gambling, they will go less often if they lose a few times.

Zhang Hui is different. He didn't lose to the point of going bankrupt. Although he didn't make much, he only lost a month's worth of money at most. If anything goes further, he will leave first and wait for the next one. Come back once the monthly payment is made.

He has a gambling addiction, but he is a somewhat restrained one.

Zhang Hui used to be like this.

But recently, his luck in the casino seemed to be turning around, and he won a few small wins, which was enough for him to have a few meals in the restaurant.

Fortunately, he hadn't won much before, but now that he was lucky, Zhang Hui couldn't control himself and always liked to go to that small casino.

When you are lucky, you can earn a few restaurant meals. When you are unlucky, your winnings and losses are almost even. You can even find a stall to eat a bowl of wontons before returning to the hotel from the casino at night.

Just keep betting, Zhang Hui feels that he has been lucky recently, so he wants to make a big bet.

The money in his hand is not enough to keep gambling, but he is no longer satisfied with these small losses and small wins.

Zhang Hui didn't have any way to make money quickly, otherwise he wouldn't have come to the restaurant to work as a waiter, but...

He remembered that Wang Yuan's wife was sick before, and Boss Shen cooked a lot of food for his wife, and so gradually Helped Wang Yuan's wife recover.

Not to mention that the food made by Boss Shen himself can nourish the body for mortals. When combined with medicinal materials, it can achieve double the effect and nourish vitality.

Even monks are in great need of these foods that can replenish spiritual energy.

Now Boss Shen is taking fewer and fewer orders, and most mortals or monks can only order meals with exclusive spiritual grass powder.

Although these meals are not limited to the daily ones like those made by Boss Shen, the location of the restaurant is very difficult to reserve. Even if you order takeout, the only option in the takeaway is spiritual energy powder.

The most valuable thing is the dishes made by Boss Shen himself, which are simply hard to find.

If you didn’t get the limited edition, you just didn’t get it, so you’ll have to come back next time.