Chapter 137 - 138

Start from the beginning

There were too many people, so he didn't let Bai Yang come with him. Besides, the little fox stayed up late with him last night. He definitely didn't get enough sleep when he got up early in the morning. He was probably still catching up on sleep now.

While he was thinking about what delicious food he could make for the little fox to wake him up later, he walked towards the small bungalow. As soon as he reached the door, before he could step in, he was surrounded by groups of paper cranes. "raid".

Many white paper cranes rushed out of the small bungalow with a swish, flew into the sky and scattered away.

Shen Zening was unexpectedly startled and quickly turned aside.

But in addition to this group, several groups of paper cranes flew out of the door one after another. He waited outside the door for a long time before walking in while several groups of paper cranes had just flown away.

"What are these paper cranes for?"

Shen Zening was confused and asked a waiter directly.

When the waiter turned around and saw that the boss was coming, he hurriedly said: "It's those monks who saw the flowers in the greenhouse and were passing the paper cranes to their relatives and friends." When

Shen Zening heard this, he smiled. Isn't this just like the modern invention? Is it the same in the circle of friends? It also takes the initiative to promote it.

"It's very good. Don't forget to order a cheese tart according to the number of people at each table."

After explaining to the waiter, he patted him on the shoulder, walked around the hall, and then went directly to the greenhouse and mixed in with the rewarded people. Among the young monks among the flowers, he secretly took a lot of photos of roses with Polaroids, preparing to show them to the little fox later.

When he returned to the small building, Bai Yang had indeed not woken up. His long hair was spread out on the quilt, and he was lying on his side. He was still holding a corner of Shen Zening's pajamas in his hand, sleeping soundly.

Shen Zening sat by the bed, gently caressed the side of the little fox's face, tucked his messy hair behind his ears, and leaned over to kiss him on the lips.

They had been running back and forth between the new Western restaurant and the hot pot restaurant last night. After decorating the hot pot restaurant, they went to the new Western restaurant to arrange the decorations and adjust the details. They didn't fall asleep until it was almost dawn.

He had rested for more than three hours. He could still bear it now and was not too sleepy, but it would be hard to continue with the little fox, so he had to hold back and go to the kitchen to make breakfast first.

...Or should I say lunch?

Cheese and fat beef rolls, custard toast, and crispy chicken drumsticks were the brunch he prepared for the little fox.

I have been working hard these past few days, so I have to let my wife eat well after she gets up.

Mix flour, cake flour, yeast, salt, sugar, corn oil and water to form a dough, cover with plastic wrap and set aside for half an hour to rise.

Put the fat beef rolls in a bowl, add light soy sauce, cooking wine, black pepper sauce and soy sauce, and marinate for half an hour.

During the half hour, Shen Zening wasted no time. He took out the toast, removed the edges, cut it into small pieces, and beat the eggs into the milk.

Deboning the chicken thighs, he made two cuts on the chicken, added garlic, cooking wine, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, and a small amount of dark soy sauce and prepared to marinate for twenty minutes.