Chapter 115 - 116

Comincia dall'inizio

But while he continued to poke at the fox felt, he took the time to look at the time in his busy schedule.

It's been almost two hours, why hasn't the little fox come back yet?

"Mr. Shen, didn't you just poke the fox felt while Bai Yang was away and give it to him on tomorrow's anniversary? Why are you still thinking about why he didn't come back at this time?" The system watched him poke and leave.

God, he couldn't help but wonder.

What's going on? Are you really a wife slave? Everything feels wrong after your wife has been away for a few hours?

"No, I'm just curious." Shen Zening replied casually, shook his head, calmed down and poked the little fox's body, preparing to adjust its shape again.

Bai Yang didn't come back until an hour later. Counting the previous two hours, he went to talk to Bai Ying for more than three hours, and his throat was almost smoking.

After he returned to the small building, he hurriedly closed the door and ran to the kitchen to drink a large glass of water for himself.

"Why are you so thirsty? Didn't Xiaoying give you water?" Shen Zening laughed. After he finished drinking, he hugged him from behind and kissed his crab-scented hair, "It smells so strong of hairy crabs, Baby, are you going to deliver hairy crabs to Xiaoying, or are you secretly finding a place to eat them yourself?"

Bai Yang leaned on him and said lazily: "Rong Qing has no body, so he can't eat it, but you made six As for the hairy crabs, Xiaoying and I parted ways while chatting."

After saying that, he reached out and touched his belly.

Bai Ying had trouble opening the crab meat first and ate less. He only ate two and didn't want to eat anymore. He said he would wait until Shen Zening made a dish of crab meat without shell before eating it.

Bai Yang actually doesn't like to take apart crab meat. When he and his brother were sitting at the table to eat together, he studied the crab shells and tools for a long time before taking out the crab meat.

However, he did remember what Shen Zening told him about where he could and could not eat, and he did not eat the wrong thing.

"Xiaoying, what do you think of the hairy crabs? Are they delicious?" Shen Zening asked, her warm palm covering the little fox's hand on her belly, "I touched it... Well, it seems to be a bit bigger. It seems I'm going to give birth to a younger brother and sister for my son."

"What are you talking about?"

Hearing this nonsense, Bai Yang smiled and slapped Shen Zening's hand away, "He said the meat was okay, and it was quite delicious. It was too troublesome to take out the meat, so I said I would call him later when I had shelled crab meat. "

Shelled? " There really is.

Tomorrow is their 100-day anniversary, and he has already thought about the menu. One of the key dishes is crab-stuffed orange.

If the little fox thinks it's good after eating it, he can add it directly to the restaurant's menu.

Bai Yang got out of Shen Zening's arms and looked around, "By the way, where is Zai Zai? Is he in his own room?" "Well

, he's still asleep," Shen Zening said.

"Then I'll go up and take a look."

At the same time, Shen Zening was talking to the system in his head, "Tong'er, where's the cub? Have you sent it back to the room?"

System: "Yes, yes, Mr. Shen. Don’t worry, the task was successfully completed!”

The system has been addicted to watching TV dramas. In addition, no one was walking around in the backyard in the afternoon. There was also a waiter in the back kitchen who was busy serving dishes and bringing back plates. It was staring at the window. It’s been almost three hours, so it’s inevitable that I’m slacking off.