Chapter 101 - 102

Start from the beginning

These spiritual powers were extremely overbearing. They caught the demonic energy and pulled it out, causing the unconscious Chen Shusheng to move suddenly. Under his tightly closed eyelids, his eyes moved quickly and uneasily.

As the golden spiritual power deepened, Chen Shusheng began to struggle like a fish on a chopping board. He did not wake up, but he kept making sounds of pain from his mouth.

After a long period of training in the virtual training space, Shen Zening had mastered the manipulation of spiritual power, otherwise he would not have dared to take the risk of performing such a "surgical operation" on Chen Shu.

It's just that he was just focused on getting out the demonic energy so that Chen Shusheng could wake up and ask questions, but he forgot that it would hurt for a mortal to have his wounds forcibly opened and "treated".

...But even if it hurts, it's too late.

"Hurry up and hold him down for me!"

"What are you doing!"

Mother Chen exclaimed as she looked at her son's painful appearance. Without caring about anything else, she threw away the handkerchief and quickly stepped forward to pull Shen Zening away.

At this moment, Scholar Chen on the bed suddenly stopped struggling and slowly opened his eyes.

Chen's mother was surprised and happy. She threw herself in front of the bed and tried to touch her son's face with trembling hands. However, Chen Shusheng, who suddenly got up, turned his head and sprayed black blood on his face.

Mother Chen screamed, and the maids and guards outside the door rushed in after hearing the sound, and there was another chaos.

It wasn't until a while later that Mother Chen gradually calmed down and asked the maid to fetch water and slowly wiped the blood off her face.

Chen Shusheng woke up completely after spitting out the mouthful of black blood, and leaned on the bedside with the support of another maid.

His lips were chapped and he opened his mouth weakly to swallow the tea fed by the maid.

"My son...is he okay now?"

Mother Chen wiped off the blood in a hurry and sat beside Chen Shusheng's bed, holding his hand and asking.

Shen Zening shook his head, "I have only temporarily suppressed a small part of his demonic energy. The rest has spread to all parts of his body. We still need to know what happened at that time. Maybe we can prescribe the right medicine and find out Treatment method."

"So, Young Master Chen, can you tell us what happened that night?"

After Chen Shusheng drank the water, he coughed twice, and his voice was a little dry and hoarse after not speaking for a long time. I was thinking about how to organize my words, and started talking intermittently about what happened on the night of the attack.

That night he got together with some friends he hadn't seen for a long time and chatted until late at night.

He drank a lot during the dinner, and the waiter helped him outside to cool down.

There is no curfew in Yaoying City, but you are not allowed to ride horses or drive cars at night, so the boy went ahead under Chen Shusheng's instructions and returned to Chen's mansion to find a sedan bearer to take the young master home.

"I don't remember much about what happened before. I just remember that after my servant left, he didn't come back for a long time. I was dizzy at the time and felt uncomfortable in the wind outside the building. The smell of alcohol came up, so I thought about walking home by myself. ." Chen Shusheng said, unconsciously clutching the quilt, "I never thought that I would encounter such a thing..."