The further you go in this direction, the fainter the light becomes. When you reach the back, it is like night. Looking up, you can only see the intertwined branches and leaves in the darkness.

Those leaves completely blocked the sunlight. Shen Zening took a flashlight and looked at it. For a while, he couldn't find the gaps between the leaves.

"...What's so strange, why are those vines only grabbing Doctor Ming?"

Bai Yang shook the tips of his ears, one hand was held by Shen Zening, and the other held a flashlight to shine around, while Shen Zening concentrated on looking at the ground under his feet. Along the way, he took the little fox to avoid several protruding tree roots.

"Maybe he's picking on the weak," Shen Zening said casually.

The two continued to walk forward, and the soft leaves under their feet gradually turned into soil, and then into hard rock.

A huge cave appeared in front of Shen Zening and Bai Yang.

Everything around them was so eerie and weird, and they didn't know if there would be anything strange in this cave, but they had already come here, and they wouldn't turn back because of a cave that was weirder than a dense forest.

What's more, even if there are any monsters hidden in this cave, they probably won't dare to approach them.

The cave is not very long. After walking about a hundred meters, a light source appeared in front of it.

As they walked further, the front suddenly opened up. After exiting the cave, they actually walked into a valley.

In the center of the valley is a huge wisteria. It looks very similar to a wisteria, except that the petals are a deep dark purple, and the flowers hanging from the branches dance in the wind.

Among the petals falling all over the sky, Shen Zening saw a young man in purple standing under the wisteria flowers, holding a cocktail glass and curiously looking at the orange gradient wine inside.

Next to him was Mingxuan, whose hands and feet were bound by countless vines.

With purple vines as the center, the vines spread to all sides. Hearing the sound, the man in purple turned around.

His appearance was extremely beautiful, his eyes were a darker purple than the petals, and there were several vines entangled under the layers of clothes, moving slowly with his movements.

Flower demon.

Shen Zening determined his identity almost instantly.

Although Mingxuan was tied up, his mouth was not gagged. When he saw Shen Zening and Bai Yang coming over, he just raised his eyes and looked casually, then turned his attention back to the man in purple.

The scene in front of him was not as critical as Shen Zening imagined. In addition to being restricted in movement, Mingxuan did not look like he was injured. Shen Zening breathed a sigh of relief and said to the man in purple: "Dare you ask me? , why do you want to kidnap people?"

The man in purple frowned slightly, and did not answer Shen Zening's words, but asked: "Did you make this wine?" Shen Zening: "?"

Seeing

Shen Zening Ning said nothing, and the man in purple asked patiently again.

"...I didn't brew it, I mixed it."

I don't know why this flower demon is obsessed with wine. It seems like it won't let him go without answering. Shen Zening can only reply, "Who is it?" The interest in his eyes became even stronger.