Damn it, is this really true? !

"No, you are already twenty-seven!" The system almost screamed, "What have you been doing for the past twenty years???" "

...What's so strange about this." Shen Zening thought It reacted too much. Isn't it because I have been single and had no time to think about this? "Of course I am busy studying and making money."

The system choked: "...Then you are not busy making money now."

"You can't say that. , I have to make money, and my wife has to chase it. Okay, stop talking about so many things. Come and help me choose the menu. Is it better to prepare French food for dinner? What should I choose for the main course..." Shen Zening took almost a whole night of discussion with the system to plan all the matters related to the confession.

It is already four o'clock in the morning, and in a little while, there will be a faint light on the horizon. He yawned, packed up the lists covering the coffee table, found a corner to hide them, and then walked gently upstairs.

When the bedroom door was pushed open, the lights in the corridor were not turned off. The warm yellow light shone through the cracks in the door and onto Bai Yang's face. The next second, Shen Zening clearly saw Bai Yang's eyelids moving, a small fan. His long eyelashes trembled slightly, as if he was about to wake up.

This situation immediately frightened him into a cold sweat. His spiritual power moved slightly, and he teleported directly to the bed, lifted the quilt and lay back down.

The beautiful blue-gold eyes opened a crack vaguely, glanced at Shen Zening, and quickly closed them again.

"W-where have you been..."

The little fox was still sleepy, even more delicate and slimy than when he was awake. He stretched out his hand to hug him. His brain, which had just left the dream state, could not judge the exact position. His hand slid down halfway, almost Touching strange places.

"...I'm thirsty, go and drink some water."

Shen Zening replied softly, grabbing his erratic hand, carefully moving it into the bed, holding the little fox in his arms and patting his back gently. .

"Well..."

The little fox calmed down, his breathing slowly became long and steady, his head tilted, and he fell asleep on Shen Zening's arm.

...This little ancestor.

Shen Zening breathed a sigh of relief, touched his long snow-colored hair, adjusted the posture of the two of them, and then finally relaxed and hugged the little fox and took the time to sleep.

When Bai Yang woke up the next day, he was a little surprised to find that Shen Zening was still asleep.

Between the two of them, Shen Zening usually got up first, cooked breakfast and brought him over before waking him up. Unexpectedly, it was the other way around today, which was really rare.

The curtains in the bedroom were specially chosen by the two of them to provide sun protection. They were still tightly closed at this time, and almost no light could penetrate. However, the dim environment did not hinder Bai Yang's sight at all.

He was still lying in Shen Zening's arms, breathing lightly. His fingertips traced the man's sharp eyebrows, the high bridge of his nose, and finally stopped on his thin lips.

When he first woke up, Bai Yang seemed to have remembered something in his sleepy state for a moment, but then seemed to remember nothing at all. He was stunned for a long time before he got out of that trance state. .