The rosemary lamb chops, mushroom chicken roulade, red wine osso buco, onion soup and caprese salad have been prepared, and what they are making now is Provence stew, which is a very refreshing summer appetizer.

Bai Yang's face suddenly dropped when he heard the news, "...why is it a vegetable again?"

"A picky eater again." Shen Zening smiled and pinched the furry fox ears.

Alessio and Rafael had just prepared a sauce mixed with four vegetables, garlic and onions, spread it on the bottom of the baking pan, and placed tomato slices, eggplant slices, yellow and green slices on top in order of color. Slice zucchini, then sprinkle with thyme, salt, black pepper and olive oil.

The Provence stew was presented on a colorful plate, and various vegetable slices were arranged in circles with unique shapes. The picky little fox took a look at it, and with a very reluctant expression, he said to Shen Zening: "Okay, I'll try it when it's ready."

In addition to these Western dishes, Shen Yi also made some home-cooked dishes such as sweet and sour pork loin and salt and pepper prawns.

Two new employees have arrived, and the dinner is more sumptuous than before.

Most of the dishes ordered by customers are oriental dishes, the proportion is about 80% and 20%. Many people keep a wait-and-see attitude towards Italian and French dishes or try them casually, even if it is written on the menu. Being a limited edition dish only attracted the attention of young people.

This also means that Alessio and Rafael are not as busy as Shen Yi and others, and they can have time to eat together in the restaurant during meal time.

Shen Zening is not worried about not being able to sell Western food. After the tasting competition is over, he will add the winning dishes to the menu and promote them well then. He will not worry about the monks coming to check in.

As soon as everyone sat down, the Provence stew was baked and Raphael took it out of the oven while it was still hot.

This dish must be skewered with four pieces of vegetables at a time. It is full of freshness and sweetness in the mouth, not to mention the compound sauce made from various vegetables at the bottom.

The little white fox completely forgot about how he hated vegetables just now, and soon finished the Provence stew on the plate, and even started to covet what was on Shen Zening's plate.

Shen Zening was peeling salt and pepper prawns for him. The shrimp shells were piled high in a pile. When the little fox looked over, he raised his hand and stuffed a peeled shrimp into his mouth: "Taste How's it going?"

Bai Yang narrowed his eyes with satisfaction, "...Well, it's delicious!"

Xu Xiaoyan didn't know what he had been doing these days. He looked listless and not very interested in Western food. Mingxuan I actually ate a lot of everything and started chatting with Raphael.

Although they didn't understand each other and everyone talked about their own things, they actually chatted harmoniously throughout the entire dinner.

Mingxuan: "These dishes are good. Can you cook some fish tomorrow? I want to eat it."

Raphael: "You are so beautiful, have you found a partner?"

After finishing the Chinese and Western dinner, Bai Bai Yang was so full that he walked around the restaurant several times holding his stomach, saying he was digesting food.

Ji Tingqiu couldn't hold on anymore and slumped in the chair, too lazy to move.

Dinner took a long time, and by the time everyone was done eating, the confit duck legs were almost ready to be marinated. Shen Zening left a box of Jianweixiaoshi tablets in the restaurant and told them to remember to eat four tablets later, then went to the kitchen to see how the confit duck legs were being marinated.