The black mist was like a substance, swallowing all the moonlight like a poisonous snake into his mouth, Shen Zening looked worriedly After watching the micro beads for a long time, I felt a little relieved when I saw the white light struggling to gradually disperse the black mist.

He gently wiped the sweat from Bai Yang's temples with a tissue, stood up and walked towards the door with the person in his arms.

You Xueting stopped Shen Zening, "...where are you taking my brother?"

The dusk was closing, and the sunset glow on the horizon dyed the layers of clouds and mist into a magnificent orange-red.

Bai Yang's condition was slightly more stable than before, but he was not feeling well and was still huddled in Shen Zening's arms like a small animal.

Shen Zening glanced at the sky and said, "It's getting late. I want to take him home."

The word "home" made You Xueting's face twist. He wanted to say that he and Bai Yang were family, but it was not an argument at this moment. At this time, I had to swallow my dissatisfaction with this wild man, or wild dragon, for abducting my brother for the time being.

"Brother is not feeling well at the moment and should not go bumpy." You Xueting persuaded patiently, "No matter where you live, you always have to take a boat to cross the lake. Can my brother bear this back and forth?" ...You Xueting said

something. Logically speaking, we have to take both a boat and a flying boat on the way back, which is quite a hassle.

However, the Zen room was simple and the bed was far less soft than the mattress in his small building. Shen Zening was not willing to sleep on such a hard wooden bed, so he immediately poked at the system.

"Are you here? We're here to make money."

The system that captured the word "make money" quickly went online: "This system is here! Mr. Shen, what do you want to buy?"

When the new map function was updated, Shen Zening immediately asked I thought of the maps of major console and online games that I had played before.

These maps are very similar and usually have a teleport point.

The management system he is bound to is almost the same as a large-scale game, and there may also be teleportation points.

Shen Zening opened the map and clicked on the two icons [Cuiwei Tea House (Home)] and [Shuihua Temple]: "System, since the map mode is already available, there is no teleportation function? You can also pay, urgent need ."

The system glanced at Bai Yang, who was unconscious in his arms, and then at the Zen room, which was standard in the temple and didn't look too luxurious. He felt reassured.

——This abominable love brain is just for his wife again!

It also thought that Shen Zening wanted to ask it for some props related to upgrading the teahouse.

"There is a teleportation function, but..."

the system paused deliberately, and Shen Zening had to ask: "...but?" "

It's just that this is a function that can only be opened at level 30. Please do your best, Mr. Shen." Upgrading."

The system said, gently reminding him: Dear, you are upgrading too slowly! ! !

Shen Zening: "..."

This dog system complained about him in a roundabout way.

Since teleportation doesn't work, it seems that the only option is to stay at Shuihua Temple for now.