Chapter 61 - 62

Depuis le début

As they were talking, the topic changed and they started talking about the temple on the other side of Luoyun Lake, Shuihua Temple.

Every summer, lotus flowers bloom everywhere in the temple, and the fragrance is faint. In addition to burning incense and worshiping Buddha, it is also a good place to enjoy flowers.

Shen Zening listened with great interest to the scenery of Luoyun Lake and Shuihua Temple that they planted. When he heard that the wishes made at Shuihua Temple were very effective, he became really interested and planned to take Bai Yang along with him after eating. After strolling around the lake, we took a boat to visit Shuihua Temple.

This meal was eaten very slowly. Bai Yang was lost in thought for a while while eating, and when talking to Shen Zening, he would not finish the first half of a sentence.

Shen Zening was also distracted thinking about how to take Bai Yang to have fun later. He forgot to bring an umbrella and had to buy a sunshade later. From time to time, he also used his spiritual power to keep the dishes warm and cool down. It took two hours to finish the food.

After they both finished eating and came out of Linxian Tower, it happened to be two o'clock, the time when the sun was at its strongest in the day.

As soon as he came under the sun, Shen Zening was so hot that he took a step back and asked Bai Yang to wait under the eaves. He went to a nearby stall and bought an exquisite and sun-shading umbrella.

After the sun was blocked by the umbrella, it was still a bit hot.

Shen Zening relied entirely on the inheritance of his bloodline for the use of spiritual power. He was self-taught. He tried to use spiritual power to wrap the area around the two of them to cool down. After two attempts, he succeeded. He just wanted to keep it constant. Keeping cool requires continuous consumption of spiritual energy, and one's own blue bar, which is the spiritual energy reserve, may not last a whole day.

...It seems that the cultivation level is still not enough.

"...Eh?" Bai Yang was stunned when he was suddenly enveloped by the air-conditioning. Just as he was about to raise his head to ask Shen Zening, he pinched the soft tip of his ear.

"Is it not so hot anymore?" Shen Zening smiled, "Do you feel better?" Bai Yang

felt a little stuck for a moment, "I, I'm not in a bad mood, it's just... just..."

...just thinking Just some things.

No matter how slow Bai Yang became after losing his memory, he felt that he might like Shen Zening a little bit.

But he hasn't recovered his memory yet. During this period, he only remembered some unimportant fragments one after another, and he also vaguely realized that his personality after amnesia was completely different from his previous personality.

So...will Shen Zening like herself after recovering her memory?

Shen Zening and Bai Yang walked on the street for a while and noticed that the pedestrians on the street seemed to be afraid of the heat. They were either fanning themselves or drinking iced drinks.

At first, he thought that it was because his bloodline was not awakened enough and he had not practiced well that he was afraid of cold and heat. Why were other monks like this too?

Out of curiosity, Shen Zening tapped the system and after listening to some popular science on it, he realized that in order to be able to survive the cold and heat, one had to practice to the distraction stage. Although the Golden Elixir Nascent Soul and the like were under distraction, The reaction to cold and heat is not as great as that of ordinary people and low-level monks, but they will still feel discomfort in hot summer and severe winter.