The AI ​​system is much more efficient than the traditional system, and it only takes a few seconds to handle a return.

After returning the goods with points, Shen Zening looked at the price of the double bed.

...Very good. A 1.8-meter double bed that looks a little better requires at least 600 points. With a new mattress, the points I have are exhausted.

He temporarily put the old single bed into the system space. When the new bed and new mattress arrived, the water in the tub was almost full.

The little fox, who had just fooled Shen Zening, was so complacent that his face fell instantly, and he reluctantly walked into the bathroom at the man's urging.

There was a familiar rich ink color in the bathtub, and there was also the smell of medicine. The smell was so bitter that Bai Yang subconsciously took a few steps back and bumped into Shen Zening.

"Do you really want to take a bath?" The little fox's face wrinkled into a bitter gourd. "Now that I have returned to my human form, can I just do acupuncture?" He asked this question, but he also knew acupuncture

and medicinal baths in his heart. The two together can make you feel better faster.

Sure enough, Shen Zening rejected him outright.

"No, obedient, go take a bath, I'll accompany you."

Shen Zening said, turned and walked towards the door of the bathroom, "Doctor Ming said you have to take off all your clothes for the medicinal bath. After you go in and sit down, I will Come here."

"...Wait!" the little fox behind him stopped him, "You agreed to accompany me, but you are not allowed to go out."

Shen Zening had no choice but to stop and keep his back to Bai Yang. Wait for him to take off his clothes and enter the medicinal bath.

A rustling sound came, and soon Shen Zening heard a few sounds of clothes falling to the ground, and then Bai Yang exclaimed in low voice, and said with a trembling voice: "...Okay, turn around. ."

The dark water covered most of Bai Yang's body, with only the shoulders and above exposed. There were some water droplets on his collarbone, as if white jade had been splashed with ink.

Most of her long hair fell into the water and became wet. She would have to wash it again later. Shen Zening thought, took a chair and walked over to sit next to Bai Yang.

The steam in the tub was steaming, and Bai Yang felt uncomfortable with the heat. He wanted to find something to divert his attention.

Shen Zening took out the comics that Bai Yang had not finished reading last time from the system space and asked him: "Do you still want to read the comics?"

Bai Yang shook his head, his body sank, and his shoulders were submerged in the water.

He remembered that Mingxuan said that taking a medicinal bath should immerse his whole body in it, including his shoulders. Although it was really uncomfortable to take a medicinal bath, he could only try his best to endure it by taking less medicinal baths in order to recover as soon as possible.

The fluffy fox ears drooped and turned into airplane ears. Bai Yang said wiltingly: "I don't want to read it... I want to read the storybook. Ah, it's the novel you mentioned."

Shen Zening asked him what he wanted to read. In terms of genre, Bai Yang chose a western fantasy adventure genre that he had never seen before.

After Bai Yang made his selection, Shen Zening did not put the book in front of him like he had done before when reading comics. Instead, he opened the book himself and read it to him word for word.