He poured out several bottles of whipping cream, added lemon juice and sugar to it, first used an electric mixer to beat the whipping cream into texture, then mixed the cooked egg yolk liquid into it and stirred evenly.

At this point, you can add things like cocoa powder to it to make it the flavor you like.

After Shen Zening asked Bai Yang, he first made four flavors, namely original, chocolate, matcha and cranberry.

The chocolate and matcha flavors are made by adding cocoa powder and matcha powder to the mixed whipped cream and egg yolks. The cranberry flavor is made by adding dried fruits and some crushed lingcao powder, and then using an electric stirrer again. Use a machine to beat it until the texture appears like the first time.

Next, just put it into the mold and freeze it in the refrigerator overnight.

Shen Zening clicked on the mall interface and asked the little fox to come over and choose the mold.

Bai Yang could only see the mall interface but couldn't operate it, and had to ask Shen Zening to turn the page.

He quickly selected a few cute ones that looked like kittens and cubs. Shen Zening checked them all and placed an order together with the ordinary square box he chose.

The ice cream was made into dozens of boxes, but less than half of it was filled. It almost filled up the small freezer. Shen Zening could only take out the previously frozen items and put them into the space. Make room for the ice cream.

While Shen Zening was handling the refrigerator, she casually mentioned that Bai Yang could see the system mall.

Not long after he rescued Bai Yang, he discovered that the little fox could see the system interface, but he was misled by the system at the time, probably because of the system pet.

"Don't you think it's weird when you see a game suddenly popping up in front of you? No, a translucent panel that you can't touch?"

Bai Yang shook his head, the fox ears on his head swaying, "...it's okay, okay?" , I’m just a little curious, but after all, I don’t know if anyone else has this panel.” Also

, Bai Yang had already lost his memory when he met him, so he should be more receptive to such high-tech things.

Shen Zening: "Of course not. This thing... is quite special."

Bai Yang nodded as if he understood.

The ice cream I made today needs to be put in the freezer until tomorrow morning, so I can only try it tomorrow.

Now it's time to make lunch.

The ingredients in the kitchen are relatively complete now, and I bought almost everything that can be bought in the market. Shen Zening took a piece of pork belly and some chicken wings, and bought some salmon from the mall, and asked Bai Yang: "Is there anything else you want to eat?" Food?"

"Tiramisu!" Bai Yang said quickly as if rushing to answer.

"I can make it." Shen Zening explained, "But if I make it now, I need to put it in the refrigerator for a while before eating it in the evening. Let's finish lunch first." Bai Yang curled his lips, "Okay.

So what are you going to cook?"

Shen Zening said to Bai Yang while washing the pork belly: "Garlic white meat, cola chicken wings and cold salmon."

...Three meat dishes!

Bai Yang's eyes lit up, his big fluffy tail swayed, and he ran to Shen Zening's side. "Is there any more meat you want to wash? I'm here to help!"