He still had something to ask Xu Xiaoyan.

In Xu Xiaoyan's room, Shen Zening sat opposite him, "Bai Yang... what kind of person is he?" "

Boss Shen came to me to ask this question?" He held the tea cup with his pale fingertips and gently Knocking on the edge of the table, Xu Xiao said slowly, "Of course it's very different from now..." "

..." Shen Zening was silent for a while, then asked, "Why are you in such a hurry to let Bai Yang recover his memory? You are Feng Master Qi, he is the master of the demon world, what does the demon clan have to do with you?"

Shen Zening thought of Lin Weidu telling him yesterday that Xu Xiaoyan's only disciple Bai Ying was Bai Yang's younger brother, and asked: "Because Bai Ying?"

Xu Xiaoyan's hand paused and the tea spilled a little.

"...Yes."

"Because of Bai Ying."

Hearing this, Shen Zening chuckled, picked up the empty teacup on the table, played with it a few times, threw it into the air and caught it steadily as it fell, "Xu Zhang If Men is really as eager as he said for Bai Yang to regain his memory, why are you the only one here? When a person loses his memory, it is easier to retrieve his memory when there are relatives connected by blood by his side. Where is Bai Ying? You left him behind Is the sect doing homework?"

"...Why?" Xu Xiaoyan said in a deep voice, "Because Bai Yang was not the only one who disappeared that day." According to Xu Xiaoyan's

words, Bai Yang and his younger brother Bai Ying disappeared together, and he worked day and night After searching for a long time, I found traces of Bai Yang around Shuowang City.

And that piece of black scale is an extremely precious tracking prop. Xu Xiaoyan also got it by chance, and it came in handy.

Shen Zening half listened and half believed what he said.

A cultivator came faster than Bai Yang's compatriots. It's a bit suspicious to think about it. Who knows what twists and turns there are.

Thinking of this, Shen Zening sighed hypocritically, "The love between master and disciple is deep", and told Xu Xiaoyan that he had to go to the city and leave first.

The most urgent task is to restore Bai Yang's memory as soon as possible.

Before leaving, Xu Xiaoyan said that he had summoned a medical practitioner he knew and asked about Bai Yang's situation.

...The doctor Xu Xiaoyan knows should be reliable, right?

Shen Zening was thinking about one thing after another. He returned to the room and changed the clothes he had worn when going out. He picked up Bai Yang who was lying on the bed in a daze: "Ready to go out?" The temperature in the afternoon gradually increased, and the inside of the carriage also changed. It has to

be a bit hot. Bai Yang shook the thick fox fur on his body, sticking out his little tongue and lying next to Shen Zening to breathe.

Shen Zening took a big fan and used one hand to control the reins and the other to fan him.

They both sat outside the carriage, and the roof of the shed had grown out just enough to provide shade from the sun.

Summer hasn't officially started yet, and it's already as hot as a steamer in the carriage. How can we get there when the heat comes?

Shen Zening really wanted to buy another transportation tool, but he didn't have that many points for a while. He should be able to afford a local spirit boat in the cultivation world, but he didn't know if it had a function similar to an air conditioner.