The situation in the sea of ​​​​consciousness was worse than he imagined. The sky was dark, and everything he looked at was covered with a layer of gray fog.

The dense fog almost completely covered the sea of ​​consciousness. Xu Xiaoyan's consciousness passed through the gray fog. After groping for a long time, he discovered that Baiyang's sea of ​​consciousness was barren, with dilapidated ruins and withered flowers and trees everywhere.

These ruins were originally pavilions and pavilions condensed with spiritual power. If you look closely, you can still see the exquisiteness of the past.

...How could this be?

Xu Xiaoyan was startled and took a few steps forward with his consciousness.

Deep in the fog, there was some black smoke that was darker than the gray fog. Just when he was about to enter the depths of Bai Yang's sea of ​​consciousness, his spiritual consciousness was suddenly expelled from the sea of ​​consciousness.

With his consciousness returning, Xu Xiaoyan suddenly opened his eyes, a sweet smell filled his throat, and he tilted his head and coughed.

"Baiyang!"

The little fox was not in good condition either. He curled up into a ball on his side, trembling all over, and screamed in pain several times.

Shen Zening half-knelt in front of Bai Yang, carefully stretched out her hand to touch his back, and said anxiously: "Master Xu, what's wrong with him?" After asking, he didn't hear a reply for a long time. He turned around and saw that Seeing

Xu Xiaoyan stand up suddenly, with his back to Shen Zening, his slender fingertips grabbed the hem of his clothes hard.

"...Excuse me." Xu Xiaoyan said hoarsely, moved his feet slightly, and instantly returned to his temporary room, waving his sleeves and closing the door.

Shen Zening didn't have the energy to pay attention to Xu Xiaoyan's strange behavior.

Bai Yang looked very uncomfortable. Shen Zening wanted to carry Bai Yang back to the room, but he didn't know if he was hurting somewhere, so he didn't dare to reach out and lift him up.

the other side.

Xu Xiaoyan just closed the door, covered his lips with one hand, and fell limply to the ground.

Before he could recover from his old illness, he forced himself into Bai Yang's sea of ​​consciousness, but was met with backlash. Just like adding insult to injury, his condition suddenly worsened.

He suddenly coughed heartbreakingly, and blood poured out from his fingers, and blood flowers bloomed on the ground.

The Yanfang sword fell to the ground with a "snap", and the sword spike was just a finger away from the blood spreading on the ground. Xu Xiaoyan pushed himself up and picked up the Yanfang sword, staring at the sword spike shaking at the hilt. The eyes are dark and unclear.

Chapter 22

After nearly an hour, Bai Yang gradually calmed down, his eyelids moved slightly, and he slowly opened his eyes.

Shen Zening had been staying by his side. When he saw him waking up, his tense nerves gradually relaxed, and he asked softly: "Are you still feeling uncomfortable?" Bai

Yang's reaction was still a little slow, and he was stunned for a few seconds after hearing this. The ground shook his head.

"Let's rest at home today? I won't go to the city. I'll stay with you at home." Shen Zening rubbed the tips of his ears and handed him a bowl of water: "Are you thirsty? Do you want some water?"