Chapter 11 - 12

Depuis le début

You have to find a way to make money first.

I earned 2,000 low-grade spirit stones from the ice drink, which was enough to cover my current full-day turnover in less than three hours. It seems that I can go to the entrance of the secret realm more often in the next few days.

Ah, no...the refrigerator is gone.

Deadly.

We can only hope that today's publicity will have some effect and there will be more customers tomorrow.

The restrictions in the mall have been reduced, and more and more ingredients can be purchased. At least ordinary dessert ingredients can be purchased, but the trouble is the lack of two very important appliances, the oven and the refrigerator.

As a result, not only is it difficult to move iced drinks to the entrance of the secret place, but it is also difficult to add new desserts in the store. Mousse such as tiramisu cannot be made if it needs to be refrigerated, and there are also some pastries, such as coconut milk pastries. I can’t make rice cakes either.

Or maybe prepare the cold drinks and put them in the space tomorrow?

But there should always be drinks on display for the guests...

It's almost summer, and iced drinks or ice cream will melt after a while if left outside.

It’s really hard to make some money.

Shen Zening opened the mall and looked at the price of refrigerators.

A refrigerator with a minimum size of more than 100 liters requires 500 points and is level eight to unlock, which is one level higher than an oven.

He remembered that there were still several achievement rewards and weekly and monthly tasks that he had not received, and now he had to collect them all in one go in order to upgrade. The shining golden experience points and points kept raining down on the team. pop up.

The experience value has been increased by 1620, the current progress bar is 1860/2500, and the points have been increased by 910 points, leaving a total of 1510 points.

It still takes two days of tasks to reach level six, and it takes more than a week to upgrade from level six to level seven...

I heard that the intermediate level secret realm is only open for seven days this time. It seems that there is no time to earn money at the entrance of the secret realm.

Shen Zening turned off all the interfaces angrily.

When he came back from Lingtian, he was covered in sweat, and he had to take a shower anyway. Shen Zening simply took off his shirt, picked up Bai Yang, who was lying on the sofa with his eyes closed, and went into the bathroom, intending to help him wash it first. .

After adding warm water to the basin, Shen Zening picked up the little fur dumpling and put it in.

Perhaps because he had watched too many videos of bathing pets in modern times, he was originally a little worried that the little fox would not want to take a bath, so he was mentally prepared when he took him in.

As soon as the white-fluffed little fox entered the water, it happily paddled twice. When Shen Zening reached out, he hesitantly raised his paw and pushed.

Just kiss and hug me on weekdays...

...how can such a thing as a bath be done...!

The little fox's ears stood up high and twitched twice unnaturally.

He couldn't remember how often he took a bath before, but he definitely wouldn't be able to touch the water for almost ten days like now...

...he almost turned into a dirty fox!