content tags: childbirth, farming, fairy tales, fairy tales, cultivation sweet articles,

Search keywords: Protagonist: Shen Ze Ning, Bai Yang┃ Others: Daily Flow Food Management Sweet Articles

One-Sentence Introduction: Eh? Got a wife?

Purpose: To realize self-worth, change the martial arts culture in the world of cultivation, and promote peace.

⭐⭐⭐

Chapter 1

When Shen Zening woke up, the first thing he felt was the warm touch of the breeze blowing against his body.

The sounds of insects, birds, and the fragrance of flowers all around are intertwined and full of the atmosphere of the transition between spring and summer.

Shen Zening tried to open his eyes, but was dazzled by the intense white light in front of him for a moment.

When he lowered his head and rubbed his eyes, he suddenly heard a burst of cheerful music, which was very similar to the business mobile game he often played.

"Ding dong - the transmission is over and the designated coordinates have been reached: Dongzhou, Yunjin Road, outside Shuowang City."

"Mr. Shen, congratulations on becoming the 99th internal beta player of the 'Hotel Management System'. The business mode has been successfully launched, and the target venue 'shabby teahouse' has been generated, please check."

After the mechanical beeping, a loud "clang" was heard, dust flew up, and a dilapidated hut appeared in front of Shen Zening.

Shen Zening was choked by the dust that rushed towards him and coughed repeatedly. When the dust dispersed, he saw that the word "teahouse" on the signboard of the small house was crumbling, and the remaining third was still attached to the wall. It was swaying at this time. The ground made a "creak" sound.

A translucent box appeared in front of me, with a line of words written on it: Please enter the name of the teahouse.

Shen Zening: "..."

Wait, what the hell?  ?  ?

Shen Zening's mind was buzzing. Didn't he have a car accident just now?  Why did he run into the wilderness as soon as he opened his eyes?  Is it still bound to a system?

Shen Zening touched the box in front of him and tried to find the close button on it. However, after a few random clicks, the screen did not change.

He could only give up playing with the game panel, which was like a holographic game and blocked his vision, and tried to speak: "Hello? System?"

"Yes."

There was another "ding", and the system said: "Mr. Shen, what do you need?"

"...Is there any misunderstanding in this?" Shen Zening said with difficulty, "How did I become a closed beta player? And -"

He glanced at the surrounding mountains and trees and the lush bamboo forest next to the hut, and collapsed: "——Where is this?!"

Ten minutes later, Shen Zening finally clarified the current situation with a systematic explanation.

It turned out that he had died in the car accident due to excessive injuries.

The moment he died, he was found by a system that was searching for internal beta players and hosts throughout the universe. Seeing that he had strange bones, loved running games and played well, he was immediately bound and transferred to the cultivation plane.

Death had come to life again, and there was nothing to fear from him.  He was alone, growing up in an orphanage. Later he had been working hard to make money. He had no friends and no time for love. He was truly a loner.