Ch 115

The Tianjiao believers originally planned to come out from the east gate of the city, but now they come out from the west gate of the city with Zhang Zhe, and a small group of Tianjiao believers went to the east gate of the city before, Huang Qian couldn't help feeling a little anxious secretly. .

If, as Zhang Zhe said before, those who went to the east gate of the city, I am afraid that there will be more bad luck than good luck.

He waited for a while without hearing Zhang Zhe's answer, and he believed in his heart that this person was an unusual person, so he didn't dare to offend him. After thinking about it, he said: "Now that I have come out of the city, it should be regarded as temporary stability. The original sect in the sect Someone came to respond, but there is no news from the people on the east side of the city. Such a big incident happened again tonight, and the city must not be peaceful. It was getting late tonight, Master Zhang, all the congregants and the rest escaped together My friend, why don't you wait with me and find a place to rest outside the city first?"

To plan such a big move, the Heavenly Sect must have arranged supporters outside.

Everyone had no opinion.

The prisoners who escaped from the prison in the chaos were even more enlightened when they heard the words. Some of them had a straightforward temperament and directly clasped their fists and said, "That's really what I wish for. I heard the name of the righteous man of heaven, and I thought it was a bit bragging." , I realized that what I said was true when I saw it today. I will be stained with it."

The teaching of the Heavenly Religion always accepts those who come.

People who join the religion include ordinary people, as well as merchants and peddlers. Most of the peasant households lost their land and property, and there are many powerful people in the green forest, even bandits and bandits, and those who hate the court are all among them.

It would be great if this group of death row prisoners who came out of the Heavenly Prison could also join the Heavenly Sect.

Now that Zhang Zhedao's identity had been revealed, the black scarf covering his face was removed. Hearing these prisoners' words of gratitude, Huang Qian finally showed a smile on his face.

Jiang Xuening also saw this person's face clearly at this moment.

He has an ordinary square face, but there is a scar on his brow, which adds a bit of quack air, and a pair of upside-down triangular eyes are a bit sharp, but he really looks like a talker who is not a low-ranking person in the Tianjiao.

Now that everyone has agreed, Zhang Zhe has no further opinions.

A group of people then took advantage of the night to sneak.

There are quite a few towns outside the capital city, where many people live, but they are easy to be discovered. Tianjiao had already found a temporary foothold here, and Huang Qian led the crowd all the way to the wilderness in the southwest.

At the end of the hour, at the foot of a low hill ahead, I saw a dilapidated temple with lights on. It is probably where the mountain people who lived here used to sacrifice to the mountain gods. The walls piled up with yellow mud have collapsed under the erosion of wind and rain. shivering.

At first glance, it looks a little creepy.

But when you get closer, you can see a figure shaking inside, someone is cleaning and tidying up inside.

As soon as he heard the movement from the mountain road ahead, a few figures came out from the shadow of the decaying wall outside the temple. When he looked up, he saw that there were more people than expected. Out?"