Ch 172

On the day of Linzi Wang Shen Jie's wedding, the whole capital was decorated with lanterns and festoons. From the palace to the palace to the mansions of the two concubines on the one side, all the obstacles were cleared away, and red banners were hung on the side of the two-mile road near the palace. curtains.

All civil and military officials attended the banquet.

Even the emperor went, and Xie Wei, who rarely socialized on weekdays, also went to the mansion for a banquet. For those who were not able to get close because they were on foreign missions, they naturally sent rich gifts first.

In the past, Fang Miao was not very conspicuous among the many companions of Yangzhizhai. He gave people a deeper impression of being an unprincipled grasshopper. Where the wind blows, people fall. The reason for going was not a conflict of interests, but entirely because of her hexagrams, so although others criticized her, it was hard to say anything.

Now suddenly fly up the branch and be chosen as Princess Linzi?

Not to mention, Chen Shuyi, who went to the election with Fang Miao that day, was the first to be unhappy, not to mention that someone went to congratulate her in person, and she didn't even send half of the congratulatory gifts.

Jiang Xuening actually had a slight liking for Fang Miao who went to visit Princess Leyang with her when she was grounded that day, so she took a gift with her two days in advance to see it first.

When Fang Miao saw her, her originally sad face suddenly smiled.

First of all, he kept saying that the nobleman is here, and that my marriage is not right, so it's okay, and then he asked Jiang Xuening about Jiang Xuehui's life without any concealment.

Jiang Xuening thought that Fang Miao was going to fight Jiang Xuehui, or was on guard, but Fang Miao was disappointed after hearing this, and said in a very regretful tone, "It doesn't matter if it's true or not, but the second young lady is a cautious elder sister." Acting, even if you have a bit of fame and fortune, you will not use all means to make trouble like others. I am happy for nothing. If she is a powerful person, if she gets me down, I will leave with a bag ;If you don't get me down, the possibility of being trapped in a cocoon is very high, so I can eat a soft meal in the palace. But she is so cautious in her words and deeds, not up and down, but she is a bit stuck in the throat, so I don't know what to do .I hope we will be safe and not interfere with each other!"

Jiang Xuening was silent and speechless.

In her previous life, she married Shen Jie for the very likely position of empress, so she coaxed Shen Jie to be happy, and there was not even a side concubine in the mansion; Fang Miao in this life is very optimistic, When she is about to become the princess of Linzi, her biggest goal seems to be to eat and wait to die?

From this point of view, she and Jiang Xuehui probably couldn't fight.

After all, although Jiang Xuening didn't like Jiang Xuehui, she had to admit that this sister was very measured and rarely took the initiative to conflict with others. Although she did something for her own benefit, she would not harm others.

She sat at Fang Miao's place for a while, until Fang Miao's hands were itchy, and she took out her pile of things, intending to tell her fortune. She finally found an excuse and hurriedly said goodbye-

If it was the previous life, she definitely wouldn't believe it.

Now that people have been reborn, they feel that the facts of the world are somewhat mysterious. But the more so, the less she dared to tell fortunes. If I was approved for something and it didn't end well, would my days go on forever?