Ch 49

Looking for Yan Lin?

An accident is imminent in Hou Yongyi's mansion, and he has already heard the news from Zhou Yinzhi, so it's too late to make preparations in secret, and he still doesn't know where it is, not to mention whether it is suitable for him to enter the palace now, it will take some time for him to come, God knows Did Shen Jie have already entered the palace to save Zheng Bao?

Then what's the matter with her?

But at the moment she has no status, she has never even met the queen, and she doesn't know many people in the palace now, and she can't even use more roundabout methods if she doesn't talk about saving people.

Standing behind the crowd, Jiang Xuening felt dizzy.

The people who stopped in front were also a little timid.

The little maid leading the way obviously didn't expect to encounter such a situation.

The road in front of me is the shortest way to the Compassion Palace.

Those of them who have served in the palace for a long time have seen this kind of situation where maids and eunuchs are punished. They usually walk past without looking, but with this large group of companions, everyone looks a little scared.

Still Xiao Shu frowned, and didn't want to get any bad luck when she just entered the palace, she just said to the maid: "Everyone has just entered the palace, so I don't dare to watch this kind of scene, let's go another way."

Only then did the palace maid breathe a sigh of relief: "Miss Xiao is right."

She stepped back, waved her hand, and led the way to the palace in another direction for everyone: "Please follow me and go this way."

Jiang Xuening had no expression on her face, but she was a little anxious in her heart, but she couldn't think of a way for a while. Therefore, although he felt that the opportunity would never come again, he had to follow in the footsteps of others and leave from another palace road.

When turning, she looked back.

Zheng Bao was still kneeling in front of the Kunning Palace, his back was straight, he didn't bend his body like the eunuchs who were used to bowing their heads in the palace, but his drooping delicate eyebrows and eyes were somewhat resolute, clearly Hearing someone coming, he didn't stop the movement of his hands for a moment, still gritted his teeth, and slapped himself in the face with slaps.

Because of the long detour on the way, everyone arrived at the gate of the Palace of Compassion and Ning later than originally thought. A senior nun at the gate of the palace was waiting outside. Seeing them, she asked, "Why are you here at this time?" Arriving? Her Royal Highness, the eldest princess, has arrived first, and she is talking with the empress dowager inside."

The little maid trembled in fright.

Jiang Xuening's heart suddenly moved.

Xiao Shu took a look at the little palace maid, and said, "It's a detour when I pass Kunning Palace, so I'm late, so don't blame Madam Xu."

Mother Xu didn't blame the little maid.

If you do things in the palace, you can guess something by listening halfway. There must be a reason for the detour, and it was Xiao Shu who spoke. Of course, she would not ask any more questions. There was even a smile on her originally serious face. Come on, and said: "So that's the case, then please invite all the companions to come in. The eldest lady is also, but she hasn't been in the palace for a while, and the empress dowager heard that you were selected as a companion, and she talked about it several times."