Ch 11

"What, ran away?"

The second lady, You Yue, who was waiting for guests in the flower hall, was dragged to the corridor by her maid to talk, and when she heard that You Fangyin ran out of the firewood room at this time, her pretty face darkened. .

"Didn't you ask the rough envoy to guard it? What are they doing for food!"

Seeing her angry, the servant girl dared not speak.

You Yue snorted coldly, and said: "But she is just going to see her poor aunt. There are guests at home today, so don't make it public. You tell them not to bother now, lest people see the rumors. Make some rumors that shouldn't be there. After a while, my sister and I will take guests to the garden to enjoy the flowers, and then you can go directly to that bitch's room to catch her and treat her well."

The servant girl answered in a low voice, and went down to pass on the message.

At this time, the guests who came to the banquet arrived one after another.

Everyone gathered in the flower hall to talk.

There are many ladies from honorable families who didn't intend to come, but once they heard that there are Yan Lin and Shen Jie in Qingyuan uncle's mansion, how can they sit still?

Who in Beijing doesn't know that Lord Yan Xiaohou is a talented person?

Both martial arts and literature are excellent, the position of the son has been decided early, and the crowning ceremony will be held in two months.

It is reasonable to talk about marriage after the crown ceremony.

Even if you don't admire the noble family of the Yongyi Hou's Mansion, Yan Lin alone is enough to make people flock to him, not to mention that there is even a Linzi King Shen Jie who has not yet taken the right concubine.

When Jiang Xuening walked in from the outside of the flower hall, she took a quick look and saw that the hall was full of red scarves, emerald sleeves, and pink lips. No matter how high or low they were, everyone was wearing a smile that was too decent and polite.

Only the smiles of the two people seemed more genuine.

One is You Shuang, the eldest lady of You House, and the other is You Yue, the second miss of You House.

No wonder.

In her impression, the Qingyuan uncle's mansion, which has declined, hosted a banquet, and it even collided with Cheng Guogong's mansion, so many people came to the banquet. If Jiang Xuening was them, they might not be able to hide the joy on their faces.

As soon as the servant who led her in arrived at the foyer, he smiled and announced to the inside: "The second girl of Jiang Shilang's residence has arrived."

The famous ladies and ladies who were talking together in the hall didn't pay much attention to this sound at first, but habitually raised their heads and glanced at the hall.

But who would have thought that it was just this glance that flashed.

The moment Jiang Xuening walked into the hall from the door, no one knew who quieted down first, and the infection spread, and the whole hall suddenly became silent.

After Jiang Xuening returned to Beijing, she rarely participated in such banquets.

Most of these girls in Beijing are ladies of great families, and all of them have the same bearing as Jiang Xuehui. And she spent the first two years learning the rules when she first returned to Beijing, and Meng couldn't take her out; after getting to know Yan Lin, she simply became impatient to learn those cumbersome rules and the fragrance and playing the piano that all ladies like, so naturally she fell in love with her. She doesn't even like to join in the fun that doesn't get along with her temper.