Ch 116

Everyone actually noticed Jiang Xuening to some extent. After all, this person has been closely following Zhang Zhe since he came out of prison. It's just that "he" is dressed casually, and his face is black and dirty, but he looks smaller, and his facial features are vaguely more delicate, and even if there is light on this big night, he is still indistinct. You must be clear, and you must also be afraid of Zhang Zhe next to you.

Even if a discerning person sees something, he won't say it.

I just muttered in my heart: I didn't expect that there were such people in the Tianjiao. Those who have been officials are very particular, and they always bring someone with them when they come out. I don't know if this is a girl pretending to be, or it's those little white faces with broken sleeves that are sold in the Qin Lou Chu Pavilion.

Everyone in the temple has their own thoughts, and no one has anything to say about this little dispute.

Soon someone took the initiative to change the subject.

It can be said that those who can be put into the sky prison by the imperial court have their own abilities. Once they open the chatterbox and talk about their own experiences, and then add some oil and vinegar, they become a living book of words, which is better than the storyteller under the flyover. It's even more exciting.

The woman went out with a basket after delivering the cakes, but the ten-year-old child's eyes sparkled, and he simply sat on the threshold, as if he planned to spend the night listening here.

The Tianjiao group seemed to ignore him.

Jiang Xuening was concerned about this child early in the morning. After all, there is a child in his teens in this kind of place, which is really unimaginable. Does today's Tianjiao don't even spare children?

Listening to the group of tyrants who came out of the sky prison bragging about their experience before and after their imprisonment, Jiang Xuening also drank enough water, and there was still half a bowl left, so he hesitated and handed it to Zhang Zhe.

Even sitting on the ground, his figure is also tall and straight.

Turning his head to take the water bowl at this moment, Jiang Xuening's heart skipped a beat, but then he lowered his eyes and put the bowl of water on the ground in front of him, and replied in a low voice: "I'm not thirsty."

After all, it is still Zhang Zhe, pedantic, rigid and uncivilized!

Jiang Xuening snorted inwardly.

But after thinking about it, I am afraid that it is this person who is upright and self-sustaining, and I am so uncontrollably trapped. After all, this person is completely different from her, and there is almost no similarity. He raised his head to look up, but it was hard to touch. If one day Zhang Zhe and Xiao Dingfei become a frivolous Mr. Meng Lang, she will probably look down on him.

This accidental involvement in this prison robbery was really beyond her expectation and disrupted her original plan. However, being in the same place with Zhang Zhe, I feel that whether there is a plan or not, whether it is unexpected or not, is not so important.

This person is by his side, which is the most important thing at the moment.

It's just not necessarily the case for Zhang Zhe. Since he has such close contacts with Tianjiao, he must have some conspiracy. Her presence here is bound to have a certain impact on Zhang Zhe's plan. Therefore, the first thing to do is to protect yourself and not hold back, and the second is to play by ear. After all, for Tianjiao...

At any rate, there is an advantage of rebirth, so I have a little understanding.

I just hope things aren't too complicated this time.