Ch 81

What fish, what shrimp!

Give Jiang Xuening a hundred more guts and she wouldn't dare to eat it!

but...

When talking about food, she couldn't help but think of peach cake. If the man in front of me serves it himself, it is not impossible to ask her to eat it?

No, no, hurry up and get rid of this dangerous thought!

Xie Wei was already jealous that she knew things about him that others didn't know, if she accidentally said it out, God knows where this person would think, and then it would become a real disaster, which would be bad.

Thinking of this, Jiang Xuening showed an embarrassing smile on his face, feeling uneasy, and carefully defended himself: "Last night, I slept in the bedroom of His Royal Highness the Princess, and I'm not very used to it, so I'm sleepy today..."

Xie Wei twitched his eyebrows slightly: "On the side of the eldest princess?"

Jiang Xuening nodded sincerely, and when she raised her arms, the large and exquisite palace dress sleeves hung down, saying: "Really, look, even the clothes were found for me by the Eldest Princess."

The girl looked at him still a little timidly, as if she knew that she had made a big mistake, but she didn't mean to deny it, although she also found a reason for herself...

Xie Wei looked at her palace attire, and his eyebrows were not loosened.

But when he spoke, his voice was much calmer than before: "If you haven't slept well, go back and catch up. I just have something to do today."

Jiang Xuening was overjoyed, she didn't expect Xie Wei to be so eloquent, so she wanted to compliment him: "Mr. Xie is really reasonable..."

Unexpectedly, before she finished speaking, Xie Wei had already added indifferently: "The lessons that are missed today will be made up tomorrow."

Jiang Xuening: "..."

She should have known! Xie should be so unforgiving! She was too happy!

Xie Wei saw with his own eyes that the smile on the girl's lips froze, and the brilliance that had just appeared on her face instantly subsided. For some reason, the cloud that had accumulated in her heart dissipated a little, and said, "If the **** method I talked about today you I will definitely meet tomorrow, if not..."

Jiang Xuening nodded immediately: "Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

Xie Wei suppressed a smile, gave a flat "hmm", walked out of the side hall first, and went to Qianqing Palace together with the **** who had come to pass the transmission earlier.

Seeing him walking away, Jiang Xuening slowly breathed a sigh of relief: "I'm scared to death!"

At this moment in the Jiang residence, some people were also frightened.

This afternoon, Mrs. Meng will take Jiang Xuehui to Hanshan Temple to pray for blessings.

Sit in the house and drink tea and talk before departure.

Mrs. Meng remembered Jiang Boyou's protection of Jiang Xuening in words, sighed softly, and said: "Originally, the name of the companion in our house was reported to be you, but somehow Sister Ning was allowed to go in. She followed Wanniang, If you learn to tolerate others, I'm afraid it won't make you feel better in the future. Now that the Mansion of Yongyi is in trouble, and His Royal Highness Linzi is about to choose a concubine, I only hope that you will be able to apply for a good lottery today, a little bit of luck."

Jiang Xuehui sat under her head, but did not speak.

His eyes were drooping, and he only fell on the square embroidered handkerchief on his leg, and he still couldn't understand the meaning of Jiang Xuening's words that day.